Value Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellas, lets just hold our personal opinions for a day or so. Please be patient with me I think you want me to leave this open.

Good Post Raymond :cool:

Hey GNgift, You sound like to can relate. All you keep talking about is my son, gf and baby. Let me know if you need some lovin, cause you talk alot of s***. Maybe you are the one that lives in a trailer park after you wifey left you high and dry!

oh hahahaha nice try, thanks for playing..:rolleyes:

Hey goincrazy, how many miles on the gnx? Tell us how long "YOU" have owned it. If "YOU" want to sell it PM me and give me a price. Just make sure your man knows "YOU" have priced "YOUR" car!

Ok fellas, lets just hold our personal opinions for a day or so. Please be patient with me I think you want me to leave this open.

Good Post Raymond :cool:

Guy please read above post by me, trust me you will enjoy the ending.

Dear Raymond, I think you misunderstood my dedication. I apologize. The 3 gentlemen that I listed on this quote were the only ones that were not RUDE. Since you all said you have popcorn, drama and can't wait to see what happens. I figured I will give you that. I NEVER said my son needed help. Actually, he is in college and is doing GREAT. I just want to help them with the baby. Unfortunately,not 1 single person in the forum has comes CLOSE to your kind of reply. I can tell you're a real MAN. I never expected to get trashed this way so I decided that If they want to play with me I too can play with them. Thank You.
Hold on there young lady, why do you want to go there. I know some of these fellas chapped your butt, but, I'm pretty darn sure I haven't said anything that should have offended you. Not yet atleast:smile:

In saying this, we are a VERY tight community, anything and everything goes. Especially when it comes to Turbo Buicks. We live them, breath them and if I could eat them I absolutly would consider doing this too. It's who we are, as well as family men/and women, doctors, lawyers, military, Police and the list goes on. Good, hard working everyday people visit and are members of this board. So, do yourself and us a favor, just be your self and don't give in to those who strike a nerve with you. So please, speak the facts and stay the course of your original post....

If your son needs help that bad, I will go out of my way and make him a US Marine in no time. But just remember one thing first though "We don't Promise No Rose Garden" :smile:

Ohhh also, I don't know any women who uses the word (DUDE) lol

Okay, I can see how much you have all missed me. Sorry for the delay. I went out looking for a trailer park, and then remembered I had to run home and cook rice and beans for the husband in "OUR" house. I figured I get on and continue this uh "drama"

Lady,(Thank you for the Lady, its a step forward, remember one thing here.......

You are coming on a board full of men (I would say DRAMA KINGS)and most of us have been put through the ringer by the women in our lives so a lot of us resort to our cars for peace becuase many of our ladies or ex ladies have put us through H E L L and back. Your not going to get much sympathy from us becuase we know what your up to.Uh !! I don't think so, you're just making an assumption ( I did the same thing your son did but guess what, my parents didnt do sh*t for me. (You sound angry about that. This is what I would hate my kids to say about me. And guess what else, I made it and it was learning lesson. Do your husband a favor and back off of selling his cars until HE wants to. Do your son a favor and make him grow up and man up to his problems. (Sure okay)

Case closed!

BUT YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOU AS FAST AS HE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But who will pay his bills

Actually I didn't. I came on a banana boat from CUBA got married and helped my husband raise 3 buicks.
Who did me wrong? Funny you ask. Women just like you...controlling and bossy! Hell yeah I read word for word, and no I did not want to be an attorney. I wanted to be a mechanical engineer and that's what I am. Did you go to school? Because you're grammar sucks. Actually I didn't. I came on a banana boat from CUBA got married and helped my husband raise 3 buicks.

I'm on a "I LOVE BUICKS" forum.

DON'T COME TO A "I LOVE BUICKS" FORUM with your "I HATE MEN" threads and expect to get your azz powdered:eek:

goincrazy:
Definitely none of my business, but I am just curious about something. You are no newcomer to forums, huh?

Actually yes I am. I have NEVER done this before. Didnt' realize how much fun I have been missing. Again. I came to the WRONG place looking for information, but I found play buddies instead. Got to LOVE it.!!

We are on it Gary, "she" can sure talk the lingo, and the IP address is a long ways from Miami Florida.
My dearest John. First you accuse me of LYING! Now you are saying I'm not from MIAMI. Don't know what tools you are using for IP address, but I can tell you need an UPGRADE fast. All I ask is that you go on this threads when you do get all the GOODS on me and tell them you were WRONG. I hope you can at least ADMITwhen you are wrong. Right!!!

I just bought your mink coat on Ebay for $200 biatch!!! :biggrin:

What goes around comes around. :p

Best post ever......Laugh every time I read it :biggrin:

PS My wife thinks it's funny too

Keep us informed Ty!! Someone has to know this guy....

Best post ever......Laugh every time I read it :biggrin:

PS My wife thinks it's funny too

Keep us informed Ty!! Someone has to know this guy....

OMG you guys are PARANOID. I am NOT a guy and everything I have said is TRUE. With the exception of the fun things playing with "RED LIKE BULL" men. I hope TY will find whatever he is looking for. All he needs to do is ask. So far he is cold off my trail if he can't find my IP address in MIAMI, FLORIDA. I have nothing to hide. Except for these crazy men that wants a piece of me.

Okay all you Buick Lovers. I must go nite nite. I will follow up with you guys sometime tomorrow. Thanks for a great fun day. I have LEARNED alot today. About the MALE species that is. Whew!!!!!!!:)

i agree why didnt he post this help request...hey guys was that a viper...i do believe it was...sell it ...keep the buicks...problem solved.....and mam..u started the tread very dominearing...expect that ..everyone on this site is for preserving and keepin the LAST AMERICAN MUCLE CAR ALIVE....good luck..but i still say ditch the viper..o wait i bet thats your car aint it...

relpy

on second thought ..i wish you best of luck mam..and yes when we..meaning MEN SEE a tread start the way it has things may get out of hand and putting your personal business out where everyone can read it isnt cool..it does make you look bad..and yes alot of us men have been burnt by well you cant call em women..lol...and some of your posts are more like a 17 year old than a 47 year old..and some of us on the board like to make jokes..as i did about the viper..anyway my advice to you would be to stop this tread and have the cars appraised with your husband beside you TOGETHER..and go from there ...but trying to sell them like this ...isnt very professional...good luck and god bless..and congrats on a soon to be grandma...

Status
Not open for further replies.