Value Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said, " I am 47 and have been with my husband since age 17. Have 3 kids and live for them." I see an I at the beginning of this statement, not a WE as in you and your husband. So I have to assume that he don't give a rip about your son and his issues with knocking up a girl and being broke and homeless. Let the little bastard fend for him self is what I could hear himself say.

DUDE, get out now it only goes down hill from here...

Yes, I will cut him a break, when he comes up with the $120K I had to personally borrow for him.

I just have to say that if you have a collection like that, your house should be plenty big enough to move your son, gf, and future grandchild in. Why make the man sacrifice his garage and collection? He's already putting a roof over your head and would probably do the same for YOUR son. Cut him a break.

Yes, you are correct. I had just found out that he put me in SERIOUS financial problems, which why should anyone believe, but for the sake of those who is waiting for the drama and eating popcorn, I will take time to elaborate. There is more to life the BUICKS!. This was a serious threads that we turned into massive JOKE. So in order to turn a negative into a positive I will responds to anyone curious about these cars. Just for the records, I am 47 and have been with my husband since age 17. Have 3 kids and live for them. Converting my garage would be like a small apartment for my son, ONLY to give him space with his gf and baby. So kills me for taking care of my family. This is the problem with today's society. No one gives a crap. And in case you are wondering, I am cuban-american born and raised in Miami, Florida. My passion is Life, I Enjoy Life and being alive with my family make me happy!!!

...Yeah right:rolleyes:

Uh sure, but in my house is Black beans and rice!

Look at this..."my house"......

That's the problem with todays society, women think they personally own everything.

When you're married aren't you supposed to say "we" "ours"

Remember, "richer or poorer":eek:

Hey GNgift, You sound like to can relate. All you keep talking about is my son, gf and baby. Let me know if you need some lovin, cause you talk alot of s***. Maybe you are the one that lives in a trailer park after you wifey left you high and dry! Stick to the topic at hand!!! Buicks!!! This for for GNXDad, Raymond Bunch and shizzle!!
You said, " I am 47 and have been with my husband since age 17. Have 3 kids and live for them." I see an I at the beginning of this statement, not a WE as in you and your husband. So I have to assume that he don't give a rip about your son and his issues with knocking up a girl and being broke and homeless. Let the little bastard fend for him self is what I could hear himself say.

DUDE, get out now it only goes down hill from here...

Ok, this is getting fun. You seems to have equal rights on your mind. You keep talking about wives, gf, women. Who did you wrong? Why do you want to take your fustration out on me. You're REALLY reading word for word. Must have wanted to an attorney and didn't succeed. Sorry dude. Need to go to I HATE WOMEN forum.
Look at this..."my house"......

That's the problem with todays society, women think they personally own everything.

When you're married aren't you supposed to say "we" "ours"

Remember, "richer or poorer":eek:

Lady, remember one thing here.......

You are coming on a board full of men and most of us have been put through the ringer by the women in our lives so a lot of us resort to our cars for peace becuase many of our ladies or ex ladies have put us through H E L L and back. Your not going to get much sympathy from us becuase we know what your up to. I did the same thing your son did but guess what, my parents didnt do sh*t for me. And guess what else, I made it and it was learning lesson. Do your husband a favor and back off of selling his cars until HE wants to. Do your son a favor and make him grow up and man up to his problems.

Case closed!

BUT YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOU AS FAST AS HE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is getting fun. You seems to have equal rights on your mind. You keep talking about wives, gf, women. Who did you wrong? Why do you want to take your fustration out on me. You're REALLY reading word for word. Must have wanted to an attorney and didn't succeed. Sorry dude. Need to go to I HATE WOMEN forum.

Who did me wrong? Funny you ask. Women just like you...controlling and bossy! Hell yeah I read word for word, and no I did not want to be an attorney. I wanted to be a mechanical engineer and that's what I am. Did you go to school? Because you're grammar sucks.

I'm on a "I LOVE BUICKS" forum.

DON'T COME TO A "I LOVE BUICKS" FORUM with your "I HATE MEN" threads and expect to get your azz powdered:eek:

By the way, I'm happily married to a woman that loves my Buick.
We consider everything "ours" but we have our own toys.
She would never ask me to sell it. However, if I was in a financial crisis the selling of my Buick would be at my hand.:wink: not hers.

Every time my wife give's me some line of bs I aske her, "hey don't you remember the obey part in our wedding vow's?" She say's NO I took them out, didn't you notice? Oh yeah I thought something was missing in our relationship....

But then again I have known my wife more than 20yrs. She is a car girl. She can do whatever she want's, I do whatever I want. When we got our GN and the old man who gave it to me said, "If they offer you enough money for it you have to sell it." And I said ohhhhh no. I will sell everything I have before this car ever goes anywhere. I will live in it under the bridge next to the mission before it ever goes anywhere. My wife said. Dib's on the back seat... I love that woman.

goincrazy:
Definitely none of my business, but I am just curious about something. You are no newcomer to forums, huh?

goincrazy:
Definitely none of my business, but I am just curious about something. You are no newcomer to forums, huh?

sucks.gif

rockets.gif

ohthedrama.gif

trolls.gif

Oh I love Friday's.

goincrazy:

We are on it Gary, "she" can sure talk the lingo, and the IP address is a long ways from Miami Florida.

Hey Goin crazy my offer still stands $7500 cash :biggrin:

Stop helping your dirtbag son, He needs to grow a set and live on his own

Hey GNgift, You sound like to can relate. All you keep talking about is my son, gf and baby. Let me know if you need some lovin, cause you talk alot of s***. Maybe you are the one that lives in a trailer park after you wifey left you high and dry! Stick to the topic at hand!!! Buicks!!! This for for GNXDad, Raymond Bunch and shizzle!!

Hold on there young lady, why do you want to go there. I know some of these fellas chapped your butt, but, I'm pretty darn sure I haven't said anything that should have offended you. Not yet atleast:smile:

In saying this, we are a VERY tight community, anything and everything goes. Especially when it comes to Turbo Buicks. We live them, breath them and if I could eat them I absolutly would consider doing this too. It's who we are, as well as family men/and women, doctors, lawyers, military, Police and the list goes on. Good, hard working everyday people visit and are members of this board. So, do yourself and us a favor, just be your self and don't give in to those who strike a nerve with you. So please, speak the facts and stay the course of your original post....

If your son needs help that bad, I will go out of my way and make him a US Marine in no time. But just remember one thing first though "We don't Promise No Rose Garden" :smile:

Ohhh also, I don't know any women who uses the word (DUDE) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.