Value of Turbo Regal compared to GN?

I love my Ttype chrome bumpers hood ornament the wife calls it my old man grocery getter.
When people ask me about it I always so the difference is " the grand national came in any color you wanted as long as it was black"
Usually gets a smile and they catch on from there.
As far as value goes its all about what someone is willing to pay. A true Buick or gbody enthusiast will know what a T or Ttype is worth. The persona of any black car gives it an aggressive feel some people prefer that.
I would be hard pressed to part with my white car. If I was offered a straight up trade for a GN it better be nice fast and a hard top.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Have been offered top dollar for my GN, and have a frame off Limited I'm selling . Granted I'm not really advertising the Limited much. T"s are a tough sell for the same money. People will all have there own opinions, well we know the saying everyone has one. Anyone who is selling any kind of classic car will have to bite the bullet only if they need the cash. Keep the T and buy a GN if ya can, maybe the value of classic cars will come back. Took The Limited to a crusin Monday and overheard someone say I must off stuffed a Turbo V6 in my Regal Limited. LOL

Well we had a fleet of GNs since 86 . GNs are way easier to sell an ya get more $$$$ 99.9% of the time. Personally I do like the "T's and Limiteds a LOT more. BUT $$$ for $$$ Gns win it.

Thanks, you all have been more than helpful! Like I said, I'm on the fence,the only way I would sell mine is to get a GN, I'd say I'm a sucker for these cars, even though this is the first one I've owned :p All of your cars look awesome! I hope to see them at Bowling Green! Let me know if anyone else has any more comments/ideas/suggestions

Thanks, Kelly

After all the suggestions about the value of the GN being more than a T-type you'd being going in the wrong direction. You want to sell the lesser value t-type to get the higher re-sale value GN to keep. I say unless you plan on selling the GN down the road keep the T-type since the resale value won't matter if you don't plan on selling it.

Right, if I sell the T, it would be to get a GN, and I would not plan on selling that. The re-sale value doesn't really concern me too much, it's just for the purpose of potential trade value towards a GN

I was as guilty as anyone about this 10 years ago. I was going to buy a t top 87 gn and I would stop reading the ad when anything else popped up. Price of other turbo cars didn't mean squat because it wasn't what I wanted. I might have settled for an 86 gn if everything else was right and i'd swap the grille.

Well, you live and learn. I wanted something to drive every day and the last thing I wanted was the attention of a gn and those damn t tops. So I bought a hardtop t type in grandpa brown with brown interior and it will be running by the end of the month. I already know i'd sell the gn first even after 10 years with it...

Keep the t.

Thanks! I'm leaning towards keeping the T. You aren't hijacking, no worries. Wish I could see the pics right now, i'll have to check it out when I get home.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Getting 87 t wheels instead of those ugly things...

1378911869093.jpg

Are you buying a 109 to put back in it? Just wondering since we're in the same boat with the rollers

I'm wrenching on the 109 right now on the stand. 42k actual mile engine, getting some gaskets, ettc. Slated to be running on the 21st....

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Short term? To get it moving under its own power lol.

Long term? To drive it every freaking day that there isn't fresh salt on the roads. I had a dream last night that I put a 4wd s10 front suspension in it and made it awd lol.

Performance it'll stay mostly stock because I'm poor and I really have no business owning/modding one of these piles of crap let alone 2

Haha, I guess I meant long term performance. Still very respectable! Is your other car the race car?