Vacuum/Wiring diagram?

Here are the temporary brackets I made Matt, it also holds the fan on top and bottom... nice aluminum plate coming soon:biggrin:
pict0449.jpg

pict0451.jpg

I`m not sure what the technical name is, but I think you can find a roll like this at a hardware store.
pict0457d.jpg

pict0458.jpg

Here is the Vac switch setup:
pict0452fv.jpg

I need to get a new hose, this one doesn't fit... electrical tape holing it on:D
pict0453w.jpg

Broke out some of my other rides tonight:biggrin: going to clean them off and head to the BMX track this weekend. It`s been a year since I road a bike at all... I`m getting too fat now:(

About $1,500 or so into this bike alone:eek:
pict0460t.jpg

$1,000 or so:eek:
pict0459.jpg

Rebuilt this one in '08... only about $500 or so into this one, cause I worked at a bike shop:biggrin:
pict0461.jpg

...anyone want to buy them:biggrin:

Nice road bike Jase. I've got an old Centurion that I bought cheap and it's done me very well. Haven't rode it in several years now because I live in the country now though.:frown:

Nice road bike Jase. I've got an old Centurion that I bought cheap and it's done me very well. Haven't rode it in several years now because I live in the country now though.:frown:

Thanks:biggrin: I named it "Old School" It was a 80`s Racing Schwinn, but it has all new parts... mostly Specialized and Treck parts. I sandblasted it and painted it. I got aluminum forks for the front, but I have to mod it to fit. I don`t ride much anymore, you can fall in Flint pot holes and never be found:biggrin: or get your bike jacked or get shot at:rolleyes: No thanks, I`ll stay home a be fat:D

I am at the point where I cant keep ignoring it... it used to scream when cranking it, now it jams and you have to keep tapping the key to get it loose:mad: I have heard the LS1 starter is smaller and will bolt right on?

Any SBC starter for a 153 tooth flywheel will work Jase. Do a search on evilbay if you want a cheap one. I've got a Tilton type that's been sitting here for a while but I did check it just to make sure it was good. I've seen them as low as $60 shipped for the mini starters so do a little searching my friend.:biggrin:

Thanks:biggrin: I named it "Old School" It was a 80`s Racing Schwinn, but it has all new parts... mostly Specialized and Treck parts. I sandblasted it and painted it. I got aluminum forks for the front, but I have to mod it to fit. I don't ride much anymore, you can fall in Flint pot holes and never be found:biggrin: or get your bike jacked or get shot at:rolleyes: No thanks, I`ll stay home a be fat:D

Get a wind trainer and you should be good Jase.:biggrin: I think my Centurion was before Giant came out. That was what I was told at least.:cool:

I will look around for one... are the mini starters any good? Yeah, Centurion came out in '69 and Giant in '72... Giant owns Trek now too.

I mean one you can hook upto the bike like I have. Nice unit and not very loud. The dogs hate it but it works really well.

Here's a starter for you Jase.

SBC BBC Chevy Mini Starter 3 Hp 3Hp 350 383 400 Extreme: eBay Motors (item 200491592991 end time Aug-03-10 09:59:47 PDT)

I know what your taking about... I am turning this into one, using the front end and a little fabrication:biggrin:

Thanks for the link and not a bad price too. As for the wires connected to the starter being exposed, the exhaust melted the insulation off them:rolleyes:... I thought I was going to die one day after I moved the 12v wire out of my way to get to something, it touched the exhaust and an exposition of sparks rained down on my face:eek:... When you crawl under a car, the last thing you expect is to be electrocuted half to death:biggrin:

Anyone have a B4B Vacuum/Wiring diagram:confused: or some good pictures?(Matt?:biggrin:) It has been about 10 years or so since I had the carb turbo setup together, I don`t remember what goes where:rolleyes: Doesn't the computer need a different distributor than a nos and N/A? Just trying to get it ready for when I find a carb. Here are some pics of where I`m at with it now:

1000912r.jpg

I believe this was my PEVR right? and I don't know what the wire in the pic is for or what it goes to?
1000907e.jpg

1000914e.jpg

1000911n.jpg

hey are those the wire for the turbo control center ?????????????

i graduated, and im waisting money on a 22 foot escalade on dubs and strobe lights and causes damage to the ozone layer.... fun... I don't need any more education because I know it all now.:eek:[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you kid.:biggrin:

i graduated, and im waisting money on a 22 foot escalade on dubs and strobe lights and causes damage to the ozone layer.... fun... I don't need any more education because I know it all now.:eek:[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you kid.:biggrin:

dang, you alwats got to ruin it Charlie:eek:, my moms renting me one for my G-day party. I may get the Suburban instead. :biggrin: Im already signed up to take my bachelors in Buisness and shop management across the street, so im headed back to school, if i dont im in HUGE trouble. Im 19 and i still get flogged....:redface:

o and the hell with the ozone layer... i wont be alive to see the day it just dissolves.

Geez hes like my E-dad or something... creepy:eek:

Dang Moderators...... j/k:D

You're getting there kid but you still need some more time to grow up, believe me. If I had the knowledge then that I have now things would be so much different. Sometimes you need someone to bust your chops to keep you in line though.:biggrin:

You're getting there kid but you still need some more time to grow up, believe me. If I had the knowledge then that I have now things would be so much different. Sometimes you need someone to bust your chops to keep you in line though.:biggrin:

thanks E-dad:biggrin: ya, i figured i had a few weeks of debauchery before i went back to school. I want to open a small shop just for myself, on atleast 10 acres of land (in washington 10 acres is 1.5 million dollars:eek:) and start a small landscaping buisness.

thanks E-dad:biggrin: ya, i figured i had a few weeks of debauchery before i went back to school. I want to open a small shop just for myself, on atleast 10 acres of land (in washington 10 acres is 1.5 million dollars:eek:) and start a small landscaping buisness.

Start your research on opening a business now kid. You've got 2 weeks to do it in. You don't need 10 acres to have a land scaping business but you do need equipment and a place to store it. I know lots of guys here that have started by cutting grass with a small trailer and made a decent living. Start there first and go from there. If you start small you have a way to grow and then worry about getting bigger later.:biggrin: