Vacuum/Wiring diagram?

Start your research on opening a business now kid. You've got 2 weeks to do it in. You don't need 10 acres to have a land scaping business but you do need equipment and a place to store it. I know lots of guys here that have started by cutting grass with a small trailer and made a decent living. Start there first and go from there. If you start small you have a way to grow and then worry about getting bigger later.:biggrin:

Ive got several books ive been reading about buisness for dummies. Im kinda exited about my classes. im thinking 10 acres would give me enought space for everything i may need, but 5 acres is much more reasonable. I wanted to run a shop out of a custom made US Steel American building that you see all the time on TV. id want an air comression system, a concrete floor or foundation, lighting, and maybe a small office, and my tool box. (25 bucks at autozone). I could power the shop off of a generator if neccesary.

wire/vacume disgram

I just dug my GM service manual out of a box they been there for 5 year think it has a vacume and wiring diagram it for Gbody 2 door coupe 3.8L /turbo if it there I scan the pages and email The Body by fisher manual was pretty good if it there I'll let you know:confused:

manual has section on3,8L 4.1 turbo has emissions ,oil exhaust turbocharger,efe ,egr,
E4ME,E2ME carburators, master,hydraboost II brake exhaust section lot of info but did not find straight diagrams

found a section on putting the turbo back together whar gos where will try to get new printer in tonite and will try to fax/email them to you will also put them in tech section if charlie thanks good Ideal for that section or something for B4B let me know if you want it

Just make sur it isn't copy righted so you and the board don't get in trouble. Other than that I don't think iit will be an issue.

Went to a couple junkyards yesterday and I should have taken my camera... seen some interesting things. I seen a 80 Celica with a Buick 3.8 in it and it had 8445 heads on a N/A setup:eek: I also seen a Chevy 3.8 with 2bbl intake, but I think the coolant ports don't line up and they would leak right into a Buick engine. Seen a few Camaros with 3800s and 3.4s with transmissions, a GTP Grand Prix and SC3800 Park Ave... wish I had time and money:( Got a new`ish passenger side wiper arm... the plastic tip broke off mine and took my rainx latitude wiper for a flight to the guys tires behind me:rolleyes: Seen a 67 Baracuda and the body was in good shape and had a motor, but it was missing a fender and grill and the floor was gone. Found a drivers license with the same birth date as me:biggrin: It was interesting and I got a little sunburned.

The chevy 3.8 is a a 305 with 2 cylinders cut off Jase. Not even close to the same engine, but I haven't seen one in years. It's big brother is the 4.3.