vacation

bad V6

My wife and I will be visiting Oahu on 12/11 for a week. It has been 39 years since I have been there. Can you give us any advice as to things to do/see while we are there? I know that we already have plans to attend the Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri tour, and the Polynesian Cultural Center and Luau. We would appreciate your suggestions on helping to make this a memorable trip.

Thanks,
Pat

The best advice that can be offered: NEVER leave anything of value in your rentacar.

You may want to checkout the northshore, the waves will be up that time of year. And like Rob said, don't leave the goods in the car.

You could arrange a meetup of local TR guys... :) Maybe HT will shake the dust off one of his fleet of toys.. :)

I am looking forward to the trip, like I said, it's been some time since I was last there and I was to young to remember it. Just hoping to have some good memories from this trip.

Thanks for the info about leaving items in the car, seems like it's that way everywhere today. Luckily it hasn't happened to me "YET".

I am looking forward to the trip, like I said, it's been some time since I was last there and I was to young to remember it. Just hoping to have some good memories from this trip.

Thanks for the info about leaving items in the car, seems like it's that way everywhere today. Luckily it hasn't happened to me "YET".

Rent-a-cars are very easy to spot making them targets for break ins... esp at the tourist spots.

SEcure your stuff in the room.. keep onlyu basiuc needs with you.. camera, wallet, ID etc. do your shopping on the way back to hotel to minimize losses.

I'm willing to shake the dust off my POS if the rest of the guys are...

Geoff? Jackson?? Paul? ?? Tommy????

Hopefully get that blue POS outta the driveway and off jackstands so I can get the black car out of the carport!

Actually, I'm ok(to an extent) without the AC. It's the milage I'm worried about with the fuel cell.:frown:

Actually, I'm ok(to an extent) without the AC. It's the milage I'm worried about with the fuel cell.:frown:

Last time we met at Stadium Mall McDees... maybe Waikele would be better? (Starbucks open later)

Blue car should be off the jackstands tonight.....

Stadium mall? I could push the car there:biggrin: Hope you get it finished!! You still got that "Toy" I was interested in?

Stadium mall? I could push the car there:biggrin: Hope you get it finished!! You still got that "Toy" I was interested in?

Blue POS not done but drivable (it'll never be "done")

Sold that toy a while back... still got the other one though :)