V6Racer does it again!

ghostv8

run what you brung
Jason and the Silver Bullet Wins the Real Street class and made it to the semi-finals in the Ultimate Street class.... At Street Racing Haven in Leakesville, MS. He had to drive 20 miles in stop and go traffic through town and then line up to race.
In the Real Street class he was racing against nitrous injected, head and cammed LS cars and several stangs... They came up short!
In the Ultimate Street class (the class I usually run) he was running against turbo v8 cars and one Big Block chevy with two kits and made it to the semi-finals... Not bad for a little V6 TSM set up!
Congratulations!!! Another throphy for JW Racing!! :biggrin:

I will post the vids as soon as I get them.... and it won't be a month waiting :eek:

2011-05-28215139.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I'm Talk'n ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

JD

Looks like the guy at 040 in the video brought quite a bit.

Yep, that was the only car that beat me last night. :biggrin:

Like Josh said, big cubic inch ls and large 80+ turbo. I spun bad on that pass and he went 5.84

Yep, that was the only car that beat me last night. :biggrin:

Like Josh said, big cubic inch ls and large 80+ turbo. I spun bad on that pass and he went 5.84

Damn you have done better:biggrin:

That is one bad azz V6 you got there my friend:cool:

Great job Jason!! Way to carry the v6 torch for all of us. Thats the kind of day that makes it all worth while sticking with the v6 for me. Way to go!!
Thanks for sharing. Mike:cool: