Used drag radials 325s & 275s

NOT FAST

Set of 2 m/t et street radials 325-50-15 tread is just about cashed but some good life left on them $100 picked up in chicagoland

set of 2 hoosier d.o.t. drag radials 275-60-15 have a some life on them $100 picked up in chicagoland

Attachments

• IMG_7041.jpg
    IMG_7041.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_7042.jpg
    IMG_7042.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_7044.jpg
    IMG_7044.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_7045.jpg
    IMG_7045.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 439
well they work, but her car doesnt weight transfer for **** so traction was a little bit of an issue but still ran a pretty good number for a small ass tire

mt drage radial

i really dont want to spend much or have much to spend on tires im not going to use i just need them for mok up and to see if i can get them to fit on my car so i was just woundering if your close to me in the chicago land maybe i can pay you for your time or you can give me a deal on them so i can try them out on my t type and what rim and space do you have or used and will they fit with out the notching in the frame and wont stick out on an 8 inch rim let me know asap

i really dont want to spend much or have much to spend on tires im not going to use i just need them for mok up and to see if i can get them to fit on my car so i was just woundering if your close to me in the chicago land maybe i can pay you for your time or you can give me a deal on them so i can try them out on my t type and what rim and space do you have or used and will they fit with out the notching in the frame and wont stick out on an 8 inch rim let me know asap

Im in bartlett. If you just want to use them for mock up thats fine, there just sitting in the garage right now

sweet

yeah that would be great,if you want to email me a name and number and adrress i can have my brother inlaw pic them up for me he lives right in bartlet or if you dont like how that sounds i can drive up and grab them .email andrew motocrossrider4u@aol.com