Upper radiator hose hard to find?

soonergn

I've been away from the turbo Regal scene for several years but I'm trying to get one of my GNs going after sitting disassembled for 4 years. Needing an upper radiator hose since the old one is mysteriously MIA. Called Autozone. Nope. Not even listed. Same at Advance. O'reilly showed 2 left at their warehouse in Tennessee made by Gates. The Gates website doesn't even show it anymore and neither does Dayco's. I called O'reilly and ordered both of them since I have another GN to put together after this one. The dealers are closed this late in the evening so I haven't tried them yet but do they even have them? This is scarry! Am I going to run into this kind of thing with other parts? What are we to do?

I've been away from the turbo Regal scene for several years but I'm trying to get one of my GNs going after sitting disassembled for 4 years. Needing an upper radiator hose since the old one is mysteriously MIA. Called Autozone. Nope. Not even listed. Same at Advance. O'reilly showed 2 left at their warehouse in Tennessee made by Gates. The Gates website doesn't even show it anymore and neither does Dayco's. I called O'reilly and ordered both of them since I have another GN to put together after this one. The dealers are closed this late in the evening so I haven't tried them yet but do they even have them? This is scarry! Am I going to run into this kind of thing with other parts? What are we to do?

Buy Dayco Curved Radiator Hose E71755 at Advance Auto Parts