Updates on TTA diecast

The vendor you linked is just a Dealer. Greenlight will produce 3500, and those will be distributed to their Many different dealers. This will happen, they will be built.

I ordered from that place also, and they never have charged my card (I know which one I put it on). The thing is, the card will expire soon so who knows what will happen. :D

Hope they call us if the credit card # is out of date :eek:

GreenLight Collectibles > Diecast Collectible Cars

My card has expired since I pre-ordered 2...they contacted me when the card expired to update my card info. So it appears they are on top of things I guess ?

-Scott

Got this from them in an Email today. Sounds like they are still working on getting them done.

GreenLight Collectibles has changed pricing on their 1971 Challengers & 1989 Firebirds. They took much longer to get to production than anticipated, materials cost is up, plus additional detail has been built in to them. GreenLight announced a price increase effective immediately, and no one was grandfathered in (meaning dealers pay higher prices even if we did already place our order). Don't worry, Supercar Collectibles will honor the price you ordered at, and still will up until Sunday Nov 25, 2007. After that, the price goes up. If you have not ordered yet (and want to save $9-10 each) go to Order Now. Our LE versions we will hold at the original advertised price. Our LE's.

Maybe they were seeing how many pre-orders they would get and figured they could bump the price up before the release depending on the amount of pre-orders! My CC is about to expire I have them on pre-order with as well.

I got this email from Greenlight today:

The 1989 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car will be released in February 2008. Unfortunately this car was held up in production for some time, but is now very much in the works and should be here on time.

Thank you for the e-mail.

Katie Roland
Marketing Manager
2605 E. 55th Place
Indianapolis, IN 46220
p. 317.287.0600 x2
f. 317.205.3501

They have had those pictures up for sometime now on their site. Hopefully they get it right and release them already! :cool:

April 2008

I don't know if you caught my post from november on the last page, but I got this email from Greenlight themselves (not the website that says April) that said:

The 1989 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car will be released in February 2008. Unfortunately this car was held up in production for some time, but is now very much in the works and should be here on time.

Thank you for the e-mail.

Katie Roland
Marketing Manager
2605 E. 55th Place
Indianapolis, IN 46220
p. 317.287.0600 x2
f. 317.205.3501

It might take the dealer a month before they can get them to us, so April may be right.

The rumor on turbotransam.com is that the TTA diecast will be released Sept. 15th!!!

This looks like it might actually happen. (I've said that how many times now?)

White TTA and ....................

TTAGoldPassSide.jpg
TTAinGold.jpg

> 59
TTAGoldModelTopView01.jpg
< 100

How does this guy have them when we have been waiting on a pre-order for 2 1/2 years ? Why haven't we been contacted :confused:

Ok, I'm stumped. I got this email from MTR: "This model should come in stock within a week or two. We hope to have all our pre-orders shipped by 10/03."

:confused: