2. Chris Hogeland 9.26
3. Randy Alexander 9.30, he went 145.5 in previous round with Iron Heads
4. Tim Lemay 9.34
5. John Plogii 9.36 still with a 200 tranny
6. Walt Judy 9.39
7. Richie Balcom 9.40
8. Bob Slusser 9.82
9. Steve Pitts? 10.0

Wow some of the fastest times I have seen in a group... Congrats to all you guys! Way to advance the class, all 10.0's and lower!!!

9.30...145 with iron heads! This makes me feel better about not having the Gn1's :p

Congrats to all! Looks like a fun few races to watch with that many guys almost even!

Jason White won, Chris H hurt his car pretty bad.
I will post more details as I have them.

Chris H. Crash BG11.jpg
Thank God Chris is ok, this looks really bad.
The photo is from Brett W.

This is the view the TSM Field had all weekend: :eek:
Jason's Rear.jpg

This picture is from Josh White

Congratulations to John Plog on his TSM runner up . This was John's first race in TSM trim . He had to overcome a small mountian of issues
leading up to the Noble race and again in BG but he never quit trying and it rewarded him with a best ever finish and MPH just a tick short of
147 MPH in the semi's. It is an honor to work with you John and hope for much more success.

Dan Strezo
DLS Engine Development

The closest race was between Tim LeMay in the TSM Banana and Randy Alexander in Round 2. Unbeknownst to most people the Banana showed up with one cylinder disabled due to bad compression. When the lights came down, Tim babied the Yellow TSM car out of the gate while Randy overdid it on the 2-step - leaving too hard with much tire squeal and sideways re-directioning. Tim saw (or heard) what happened to Randy and HAMMERED the Banana down the race track and quickly covered the entire dragstrip in a thick cloud of smoke. Many, many heads popped up to watch as Tim had an entire car length plus on Randy.

Randy got his car pointed West and hammered it himself. Through the haze it looked like Tim all the way to the finish but the lights gave the win to Randy. It was incredibly close - like an 11.11 to an 11.15. Reminded me of a Top Fuel throttle fest when tires go up in smoke.

I had a blast was a little tired at the pro tree and took a nap 1st round !!!Still had the Wheelie of the DAY!(at least for a Turbo car)Thanks to everyone and Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups!
Thanks Cal for the advice think I got everything working!296971_2548349391961_1350618009_2910013_1332180208_n.jpgNATS20110005.jpg

Congratulations to John Plog on his TSM runner up . This was John's first race in TSM trim . He had to overcome a small mountian of issues
leading up to the Noble race and again in BG but he never quit trying and it rewarded him with a best ever finish and MPH just a tick short of
147 MPH in the semi's. It is an honor to work with you John and hope for much more success.

Dan Strezo
DLS Engine Development

Congrats on the runner up to you John!
All sorts of issues, and you worked your butt off as Dan mentioned! Awesome work... That silver car of Jason`s is tough on all comers! :)

Brian

Dan Strezo
DLS Engine Development

Thank you Dan, I would have been a spectator without all your help. Sure was worth it, we had a great time. Just pulled the car in the shop here at home.

John

Congrats on the runner up to you John!
All sorts of issues, and you worked your butt off as Dan mentioned! Awesome work... That silver car of Jason`s is tough on all comers! :)

Brian

Thanks Brian, good seeing you!

I had a blast was a little tired at the pro tree and took a nap 1st round !!!Still had the Wheelie of the DAY!(at least for a Turbo car)Thanks to everyone and Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups!
Thanks Cal for the advice think I got everything working!View attachment 145937View attachment 145938

Bobby, You know I have busted your balls in the past about your lousy 60' times , and told you to work on your suspension. Ok now I give you a great big thumbs up!! That was a thing of beauty!! You did a great job driving as you stuck with it. That car never even bounced when it came back down , just set down fairly easy and kept digging. WOW very nice!! Mike