Update on WE4 Bruce Toelle PTS Xtreme

I wish you all the best Bruce, I will say a prayer for you. I just had surgery to remove 3 kidney stones Monday. This is nothing compared to what you are going through. Take care, steve

Bruce!

I've been in my own little world since losing my brother,
enough is enough.....
I DEMAND you get better!

you've got that magic personality that is so full of crap, that is what makes us all care!

Haily and I wish you the best, we are praying for a speedy recovery for you.
we are very aware that blessings do work, (look at Haily)

if there is anything I can help with, please holler.

take care my friend,
thoughts and prayers
Lee, Haily, and the whole darn family!

2/22/2011

My families friends bought me this laptop so I could stay in touch with the world. Seems like all I got right now. I feel great and for about the last 3-4 years I have not been right inside. Now that I know what right is. They were claiming I was clinically depressed which I didn’t believe, but that was their diagnoisis Things are so much better in many aspects now and worse in others. I will try to touch on a few and be brief.
Well I made it through surgery (boos from the crowd I know) and today I go back for my 10 day ck up.
I am very very sore and my family is doing all they can to survive. It turns out friends of our family got together and all pitched in to get me this laptop so I could keep in touch with you guys as they knew how important it was to me
Some weird things took place such as in the DVD they did of the surgery they show one place where they show the doctor with my beating heart in his hand. THAT WAS A TRIP!. They repaired the valves outside the body as I was on a respirator and several machines that kept me alive. WILD WILD STUFF!!
Chris at CK ……… You will be glad to know that I will no longer be interfering (Not that I was before but you can now say you are the only one, sort of like a Tigger in Whinnie The Pooh) with your business and/or ideas. I am done as per doctors and will be starting a consulting business when I can. This operation was LIFE changing, life altering, and had some serious time to reflect on my accomplishments and failures. Funny how the trivial things in life seem to disappear when these type of things happen. So for all intensive purposes, Bruce Toelle WE4 is done. I will still moderate and help when I can if Shane will still have me. I would also like to revamp the TB,com Gear as This the doctors say I can do. It needs to be updated.and the doctors say this would be perfect for me to direct my energy someplace.
However, back to the reply here.
I am done. I realize I have been floating some peoples (Which I had in a fund) money and ALL will be returned and all jobs will be resolved if I have to fly the customer out here to be face to face or in a few weeks I will fly to them to be face to face. NOBODY is ever going to say I let this walk me out or that BRUCE TOELLE < PTS XTREME< PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSIONS< OR ANYBODY OF LIKE SCREWED ANYBODY!!!!!!!! so to speak.

The one person I want to call out publicly is RICHARD CLARK. He has been behind me for the last 5 years with some kind of underlying notion that down deep something was wrong with me. He did not buy the diagnois the doctors were giving me for the last 5 years other than the damage that was done by the horse incident back in 04-05. When they got in there this time, they realized how much more wrong there was in there due to that incident. He was the first and the most adimit to say and believe, that there was something down deep causing all of my issues. Turned out he was right. I will tell you that man is one in 5 or 6 million if that, and you guys are soo lucky to have him around you just don’t know how deep as I have discovered. I genuinely Love him for this. There is no way I could ever repay him for the mental support he has given my family and I! We all thank him. I was less than 60 minutes from dying permantly it was scarey. I have so much to share but I think I am going to write a memoir about the whole thing down the road but I wanted to get a little up here now. The surgery I had has only been done and successful a handful of times, so now that explains why the doctor had other doctors flown in to see this and pranced me around like some trophy. All this makes sense now.
I will be in touch with Richard to resolve my issues with him and he means more to me then well… I can even find a comparision and do not want to.

After that, I will be dealing with the open invoices I have , then (That’s the face to face thing mentioned earlier) will deal with everyone else on a 1 to 1 basis.
I want all of this wrapped up and outta my life by MAY, 1 , 2011.
Lee asked if he could help in anyway? The answer is not only yes, but HELL YES!! But I would like him to call me ASAP @ 916-952-9567 10:00 am pst and later. The sooner the better.
It appears I am going to live but with several restrictions. My (bad Cholesterol) is that of a 10 year old so That is VERY good!!)
I have 12 weeks of doctor visits and rehab coming so, time is something I will have a lot of in between proceedures.
I have been told they may even want me to go to these other doctors cities so they can monitor progress in their own way. WOW HUH???
Do you guys realize that in the last 7 years I have had over 1000 stiches, 4 major surgeries, 3 life saving surgeries, 1 blood transfusion and I am still alive here to tell you about them?

So far 15 families have stepped up , donated money and/or time to my family when in need. I wish there was a word I could come up with to describe what I am feeling, but there just isn’t. They have donated over and above what I ever suspected our community was capabile of.I need to sit down with Cindy and I am going to get a form out to all who helped whether it be time, 2 dollars clear to two people who did not want to be mentioned publicy but paid ALL my wife’s and Kendra’s bills while I was totally incapacitated and in the hospital or home out of it recovering
My wife simply could not keep up with all of the communication and info wanting people so she did the best she could keeping in touch with Connie Janis….and Vinny too….. Joe Chung…as well
(Who Cindy swears she could not have even begun to handle without her ) and I love Vinny and Connie for this. Call me a puss or a mush but these people in another form, helped to save my life. We always read about bad things but the good people and good efforts are often overlooked. Well THEY WILL NOT BE THIS TIME!!!!!!

. DO NOT GET ME WRONG BUT The road to full recovery will be a long one basically with no other health issues about 2-3 years fully.
My Father is in the hospital today as we speak and I will hear from them in the morning to see how his pacemaker replacement went.
I wish we could all see these things in people without having the threat of life or death floating above us so we would realize exactly how many people care and truly love one another.
Sounds corney I know but the true is always a little odd.
I am opening up and welcoming anybody to come out and stay with us out here in Northern California anytime they wish. Just come out and visit.
All I have in my possession is for sale.
The shop, the parts, my #439 WE4 car, The test Regal along with a 650ft lb N/A Small block 412 cu in built by RPM Machine here in Nor Cal. The guys who do the GM HY-tech Engines, the lifts 4 post with scissor lifts in the center.
All will go as I need the space.
SHANE>>>>>>>>> PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP (916)-952-9567
Thank You
Bruce WE4

Bruce, Cindy, and Kendra

Well your still here, that is the important thing! Get well! Maybe time to write a book:D

Oh BTW

Anybody want me to buy them their Lottery Tickets this week.
If so Just let me know.... LOLOLOL

Get well and stay away from horses. Just wish you and your family the best. And take care of your self.

Steve

well -well

your luck has changed!
and for the good ,I might add!
so good to read your messages, it means one obvious thing.........
your still here to pester us! LOL
I'll call you in bit, were headed to San Diego today, so will be on the road.
I agree with your decision, make life much simpler, and less stressful.
gotta run,

talk to you soon.
Lee

I'm so glad that everything has worked out Bruce. Get better is all you really need to do at the moment and take care of the family. You've got a good start now and you're on your way back so keep plugging away at it.

You once told me you had some blue interior pieces, still have them?

YOU ARE $HITTING ME? Right?

They haven't even let me leave the house except for hospital visits and I have to walk 300 ft then 400ft then 500ft each week adding 100ft per week.

I have trouble getting dressed. I got 6 huge holes in me. I am lucky to be alive .
Tell you what...... You come up here and go into that 53 ft container and ANYTHING blue you can find you can keep. LOL
I guess you don't really understand what exactly they did to me.
I guess it would be hard. But A HUGE thanks for the laugh!!!!!
It did hurt the chest, but well worth it....
I was 24-30 minutes away from permanant dirt nap!!!!

Ahhh... that was a good one;)

Dennis, riot you are....

Bruce
WE4

How I missed this I do not know

God Bless him -I hope he makes a speedy recovery, these surgeries are more of a dailey routine these days, my uncle and cousin went through them with hardly any pain or discomfort.

I Have no clue as to what they did to your relatives but what they did to me was in no way "routine" And made me drag my attorney, his secretary, a notatory, my wife and my child into the ICU at 3:30 am to sign a last wil;l and testament to keep it out of probate as they did not really expect me to live doing this "experimental procedure"

I wish it was routine, believe you me,
They watch every little thing!!! Hell if I fart odd it is documented. Like learning the most simple things in life all over again. It really kind of sucks..
Anyway, they say I gained back 38 pounds since release on Tuesday so that is good.

Bruce
We4

Glad to hear you are around and kickin!

Can I send in my 9/11 converter for a free reflash? J/K!!!! ;)

They haven't even let me leave the house except for hospital visits and I have to walk 300 ft then 400ft then 500ft each week adding 100ft per week.

I have trouble getting dressed. I got 6 huge holes in me. I am lucky to be alive .
Tell you what...... You come up here and go into that 53 ft container and ANYTHING blue you can find you can keep. LOL
I guess you don't really understand what exactly they did to me.
I guess it would be hard. But A HUGE thanks for the laugh!!!!!
It did hurt the chest, but well worth it....
I was 24-30 minutes away from permanant dirt nap!!!!

Ahhh... that was a good one;)

Dennis, riot you are....

Bruce
WE4

I survived my heart valve transplant from 2 years back, some even say that I finally got a heart.:D, the mental recovery has been harder than the physical for me.

Damn, Bruce, no wonder you didn't call me back last time I was passing through your neighborhood!

Haven't been in TB.com in some time but always keep your number handy when I'm in your area. Maybe you won't be so busy on my next trip past Wilton.

Get better buddy, you're just not as tough as Wile E Coyote (or have you had an anvil on your head too?).

Montana Adam

I spoke to Bruce twice yesterday.

and he was a grouch both times! LOL;)

Simply a lie.....:biggrin: I am NEVER grouchy!!!!!
I will say he is greatful to still be here on earth, not under it!
Damn right sucka

he says dealing with the public / transmission days are over,
for the most part yes, he sort of got this ONE right!!!!!:rolleyes:

can't blame him, it is stressful, he still has his humor, but is so
weak and mentally stressed, I think he has to think about laughing before
he does.

2 yrs of recovery is what they're saying, AND he no longer has a drivers license! I expect he will be bit testy over that!

They took my license because my wife told them I would be home alone alot of the recovery time and they did not want me to do my job or be "Bruce on the loose" so to speak. I can call and tell them I want it back in full after 30 days from today and where the hell do I have to be? Nowhere, so hell I'll give them their 30 days if it will shut them the hell up!!!:confused:

"LOOK I got 120 days of rehab which basically consists of sleeping, eating like a feind, gaining weight back I lost during the horsekick of '07 and actually even with the pain, could not be happier. NOTHING anyone of you can say or do will not bring me down. Think I am a PITA now? I got 120 days and a brand new computer. You guys haven't even seen the tip yet ROFLMAO!"

I would like to convey that everytime one of you replies or laughs with me, or takes a *jab* at me , just makes me feel better. Long road ahead....:cool:
I wish Bruce all the best and a speedy UNeventful recovery,
knowing Bruce, I'M sure we haven't heard the last of this,

Damn right, you just stuck your hand in the hornets nest!

MAYBE, JUST ,MAYBE he will listen to the better half, and do what he is told
for once in his life.
Married 30 years and you want me to start listening now? Are you sure you know which one of us they gave the "good drugs"to?

It was good to hear from him, I hope we continue the talks, as I hear a spark
of "old Bruce" when talking to him.
so Bruce, relax, listen to what others have to say, and please follow the Dr orders!
Oh We will, Somebody's got to keep correcting you!:rolleyes:

Talk to you soon Buddy!

Lee

bruce, glad your doing better. you have damn near been to hell and back. its time for you to relax and spend as much time with your friends and loved ones as you can.

Keep your head up..

HI Adam!!!!!!

Damn, Bruce, no wonder you didn't call me back last time I was passing through your neighborhood!

Haven't been in TB.com in some time but always keep your number handy when I'm in your area. Maybe you won't be so busy on my next trip past Wilton.

Get better buddy, you're just not as tough as Wile E Coyote (or have you had an anvil on your head too?).

Montana Adam

Sorry I missed you buddy, I was so looking forward to meeting with you and I want to converse with you privatly so, please contact me asap at the numbers you have or the 916-952-9567 number as soon as you can.
DO NOT SNOOZE HERE>>>>>>>Get in touch with me. Could turn out to be very very important.:biggrin:

Bruce
We4

And you ....As close as we are.....

Best wishes Bruce. Glad to hear things went well. It is all going to work out.

Mark E.

So close and you can't contact by coming up here or at least calling?
LOLOLOLOL

Always liked you always will. The good ones rise to the top like cream in coffee.
Mark, call to harass me.

Thanks Bruce
WE4