Update on WE4 Bruce Toelle PTS Xtreme

Dang, Bruce, this is the first I heard about this.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Get Well Soon

Bruce has had the worst string of luck I've heard in a long while.
My thoughts & prayers are with Him. Get well soon.
Todd

I will try to fill you in.

Saturday night I was ambulanced to Kaiser South Sac with severe breathing issues. I was rushed into ICU immediately. I was coughing up blood and had very low blood pressure and very shortness of breath. I was immediatly brought into scan and xray as I was basically choking on blood. This is Sunday morning about 4 am. They then determined that my prolapsed valve in my heart had begun to fail completely. At this point They decided to transfer me to Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento Ca. Instantly they sent me into angioplasty (sp?) in other words they put two tubes from my groin up through the arteries up to my heart. They have determined that the valve in my heart was failing and allowing blood to be forced back up into the lungs.The left upper chamber of the heart was 5 times the size it should have been!!!!! I have been poked prodded and have more damn holes in me now I will probobly whistle as air goes through me. Anyway, I was scheduled for immediate surgery on Feb 9 at 7 am, but then they decided to hold off till Saturday morning and replace the heart valve with a bovine heart valve (Cow heart valve) They have me assisted right now till Saturday as they wanted me stabilized before surgery.

Connie and Vince Janis will be the way to contact me or my family and Connie wants Vinny to fly out and he just might. Cindy has been completely wore out. My Baby girl brought me her laptop up to ICU (Intensive care unit) and let me dictate what is going on to you guys. Connie Janis will be a very good contact @ creampuffV6@aol.com (330)807-3157 phone as well as My Wife Cindy @ CMTGSD@aol.com. My email can be used PRMNSGN@aol.com but that won't be very reliable as once they "gut me" to get to the heart I won't be worth much for awhile.
I am at Mercy General Hospital, Cardiac wing, room 425A at 29th and J street in the ICU till Sat Feb 12th.I do have a phone in here but they are constantly running me to tests here and there. 916-732-9959 till Sat morning. Then all changes.....Hopefully for the better.
Surgery is that morning 7am and then things get interesting. I had to do my legal will in the hospital with my lawyer and a notary present and desires should anything fatally go wrong. I am not a sure fix by any means but the Docs are the 2nd best in the state and like Joe said very well reknowned for their cardiac specialties, that is why Kaiser sent me here. So Joe was the only one I could think of to just let some emotion and fear out.This is some serious stuff man. I will admit, I am scared I thank him immensly for allowing me to do so. I also had to fill out a declarations document leaving all life or death situations to my wife Cindy and daughter Kendra, in case this does not go right. I thank and love Connie and Vince Janis for stepping up and taking the load off Cindy. I just want to live. No more smoking for sure!!. Visitation is 9am-10pm till Saturday. After that I will be pretty much out of it and in the hands of the Docs and the Lord for the next 3-5 days. They will be the most important.
After that I am looking at about a 3 or so month recovery and again NOTHING is gaurenteed. I will admit , things are going to be very hard to deal with as a long rehab wil be required and hope that the heart valve takes. I reach out to you guys for love and support as if I ever needed it, it is NOW!!. I thank all who have called and Cindy has had over 150 calls or texts with prayers and love from you all. Cindy was saying how impressed she was that us TB.COM guys rally around the guy who needs that prayer and thoughts when the chips are down. I will be honest , as I have given to this community all the emotion, time and love I have to give over the years, So to see it returned just makes me so emotional knowing there are guys and girls out there who care about our TB.Com family and me personally. I cannot thank you enough. The next few months are going to be very trying and Cindy and Kendra may need some help and/or assistance. Once I come out of ICU after the surgery not many will be able to get to me. Connie and Vince will try to keep you updated as well as Cindy but Cindy is plum wore out both physically and mentally. Maybe Joe can get up here and assist as well, but he has his hands full with his own issues in life I am sure. I have had my share of test from the lord lately but we now know what my underlying illness is and was and can make an attempt to correct. I just cannot beleive it took this long to figure out and hopefully they can repair without anymore incidents. I just hope my family can recover from all of this. Any and all hope, help, and prayers are more than appreciated and thankful for. I love my Wife , I love my daughter, I love Connie and Vince Janis and their family and of course I love and will always be watching My Turbobuick.com Family. I will do my best to keep updated but Connie and Vince and Possibly Joe would be the best way so I can concentrate on returning to the world. No bull$hit, I am scared. But I have faith and will do all I can to persevere.
Thanks for listening, thanks for caring and thanks for being my friends. I love each and every one of you.
Joe , you know how to get ahold of me and or Cindy. Well before I get any more mooshy I am out.........Hopefully temporarily....LOL I still got that warped sense of humor tho. You guys NEED to pray as if something goes wrong you will lose #439 WE4 as I told Cindy NO coffin ...DIG BIG HOLE....Insert WE4 with WE4 in it and everyone else party till you drop. I really need to quit....cause I may say some stupid things.
Again, Love you all..... Bruce Toelle.... The one and only "WE4"!!!!!

Bruce, you are all in my prayers and if there is anything I can do please let me know! You got a great family and group of friends!

Our thoughts are with you Bruce. Sounds like you have the right people taking care of you. Good luck with everything.

I just spoke with Bruce! He is in good spirits! He made a point to remind me how much he loves us all in this community!

I am asking that all our praying members please keep him deep in our prayers as he faces a major surgery.

We want him to get well so he can maybe join us in May at the TB.com Nats!

Not knowing you personally, but by reputation, my family extends to you and yours our prayers and faith. This is a temporary situation that can be the greatest gift.

I pray for your physical repair, for your spiritual strenghtening, and for your future walk.

I leave you with this; "Count it all joy, brother,when you fall in temptations (trials)".

As you have repaired transmissions, engines, you don't look at the damage but the end result. From testimony your engines/transmissions are rock solid. So also is the Lords way not to look at the damage, but the end result. Utilize this opportunity to stengthen your faith and resolve. What a testimony of reclamation and repair.

May He that started a work in you, complete it.
Your brother in trials.
tvelotta:smile:

More prayers brother. You are in good hands. Ask about some hi-po parts when they fix you up :biggrin:

Mark E.

Great news

Woke up this morning with my surgeon at the end of my bed. Thought of the movie Groundhog day. Anyway, supposedly they are moving the surgery up to tommorrow morning and we will just have to see. Connie and Cindy wil probobly be the contacts from tommorrow on out. Thanks everybody forthe prayers and concerns. I cannot express my feelings and concerns as everybody has been just fabulous.

Scared but looking forward to being Bruce again.
The ladies wil keep you guys posted.

Bruce
WE4.

Woke up this morning with my surgeon at the end of my bed. Thought of the movie Groundhog day. Anyway, supposedly they are moving the surgery up to tommorrow morning and we will just have to see. Connie and Cindy wil probobly be the contacts from tommorrow on out. Thanks everybody forthe prayers and concerns. I cannot express my feelings and concerns as everybody has been just fabulous.

Scared but looking forward to being Bruce again.
The ladies wil keep you guys posted.

Bruce
WE4.

God bless you Bruce!

Let the doctors do their magic as you have done to tranny's and all will be fine.Take care and get well soon.

Kevin

Man Bruce I am so sorry to hear about this. I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you get well soon. My family (including the new addition we frequently talked about) will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.