Update on my new T-Type

since i bought my T I'm a freaking paranoid bi-polar wreck,maybe thats why i keep putting off getting her painted,where i live there import meets with kids looking to steal buicks and now after reading this thread I'm even worse.....:confused:

Updated my sig but I've done a TON of work to this car since I last updated....

visually, it's DONE but needs suspension and I'm thinking of the UMI Performance Stage 3 kit which essentially replaces EVERYTHING. Thoughts?

Any info on how you painted the grill and headlight do-hickies?

Step 1: Remove
Step 2: Clean with light degrease agent
Step 3: Sand down with 400 grit
Step 4: Repeat step 2
Step 5: Fully Dry
Step 6: Clean with Isotropic Alcohol
Step 7: Hit with Bulldog Adhesive Promoter (follow can's instructions) http://www.wmbarr.com/product.aspx?catid=1&prodid=56
Step 8: 2 Light coats of Krylon Fusion Plastic Paint (Flat Black) http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion_for_plastic/
Step 9: 1 Wet coat of Krylon Fusion Plastic Paint (Flat Black) http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion_for_plastic/
Step 10: Let dry for 1 hour
Step 11: Re-install

Any questions? :)

Sure while you're offering...do you think this would work well on the front air damns? Thanks.

Not sure what an air damn is :)

The air dams are made of plastic so they would accept the exact same process along with ANYTHING else that is plastic on the car.

Do you have another car? If so, don't drive the T to work every day. Criminals watch to see where the car is parked.

I daily drive a SuperchargedSRT-8 Jeep, but the Regal has a serious theft recovery system on it and is insured for waaaaay more than it is worth, I hope nobody steals it but I'm going to enjoy the car...otherwise what is the point in owning it?

LOL just playing w/ya sir :)

You going to re-shoot all your car's black plastic? If so, start a thread and post some pics I'd love to see the progress/results!

plus i need to talk to you about your E85 setup! :)

LOL just playing w/ya sir :)

You going to re-shoot all your car's black plastic? If so, start a thread and post some pics I'd love to see the progress/results!

plus i need to talk to you about your E85 setup! :)
I probably will end up doing it. I would like to see my grill black black, not sundfaded black. That will be on the backburner for a while though as I have some other things I would like to take care of first.

Do you have another car? If so, don't drive the T to work every day. Criminals watch to see where the car is parked.
yea i bought a daily beater and i store the car @my brothers house and i disconnect a lot of things to confuse thieves plus the car is very loud i take off the cut out,that will wake up my whole block;) plus my brother is a dead shot with his 9m but I'm still wary of people following me home,i had an 89' iroc convertible hybrid messed with.they just cut the top off but chevy made special key for those cars so they didn't get it. still they raped her,yeah it was an iroc but there was nothing like having a buick drive train in it with the top down,oooooh that sound. i never drove my T to work i had a ride in,guess i lucked out that way

LOL my friend just bought a GN in California and it was due to be picked up and has been sitting outside the dealership for a few weeks, yeah it was stolen two nights ago!!! Yikes, why on earth aren't these cars worth more if they are so sought after?

LOL my friend just bought a GN in California and it was due to be picked up and has been sitting outside the dealership for a few weeks, yeah it was stolen two nights ago!!! Yikes, why on earth aren't these cars worth more if they are so sought after?
have you ever looked up the nada value? Do that, you ll be shocked

Right, I know my car's worth what I bought it for according to NADA...I'm just surprised these cars aren't worth MORE, like double, because there are cars worth MUCH more money "Supposedly" that don't get stolen nearly as often like say Toyota Supra.

Right, I know my car's worth what I bought it for according to NADA...I'm just surprised these cars aren't worth MORE, like double, because there are cars worth MUCH more money "Supposedly" that don't get stolen nearly as often like say Toyota Supra.
Economy sucks....and the supra will always be in high demand due to every ricer and their cousin wants one

Ok guys...ditched the GNX style rims and moved up to a setup of CCWs to match up with the SS&C suspension system I added, next up Baer Brakes in Silver with Black Script and I will post pics !:)

405393_431532980223148_2060539991_n.jpg

551750_431536513556128_963446850_n.jpg

483979_431536583556121_896875362_n.jpg

A quick pick of the car with the new parts & tint with the OLD rims...

488047_416454985064281_826964327_n.jpg

First off I love your jeep and now I see you have almost the same set up as my car lol. But yeah, im really liking the CCW's. Ive got an 87 GN that Im going to be painting white with the GNX wheels and now Im starting to think I should just jump to the CCW's...Oh and I am the one that commented on the srt8 site too