upcoming dyno session with cal in central new york...who is in?

fullahotair

All,

I am trying to organize a Dyno session with cal on Friday July 26 in the Amsterdam, ny area. So far there are two of us who are committed, but would like a few others to partake. If you are interested, reply here or shoot me an email and I will provide you with a rough estimate of costs. I have already tuned with cal once before and it is the best money I spent on the car. It would have taken me all summer to dial it in the way he did in just an hour.

Nate

Dang! Wish I heard about this earlier as I am only about 25 minutes from Amsterdam. Oh well, I guess I am stuck with Otto dyno tuning my car! :):D

Dang! Wish I heard about this earlier as I am only about 25 minutes from Amsterdam. Oh well, I guess I am stuck with Otto dyno tuning my car! :):D
Your not "stuck" with Otto...your in good hands.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just kidding, Coach! ;) That's what the smilie's were for. I hope Otto realizes it's a just joke! :eek:

Otto is surely one of the best FAST XFI tuners out there!!! :)

I took my car to a famous North East tuner once years ago. A week later Otto re-tuned it, 60 more HP just through FAST tuning. I was quite impressed!

back to the thread - anyone within a coupe hours should try to attend this. as 'fullahotair' said, it will be the best money you ever spent on your car!

here is a monday morning bump...

Also...if there are folks who want to do the dyno session with Cal, but the date posted will not work, let me know and we can try to arrange a date that will work for everyone. I would like to have at least 3 people to partake before I make the final arrangements.

Nate