Upcoming Columbus BPG Horsepower Nats

Daily Spectator Pass: $15
Friday Racing Pass: $35
Saturday Car Show Only: $20
Saturday Racing Pass (car show included): $35
Sunday Racing Pass: $35
Quick 16 Sticker: $35
Super 8 Sticker: $35

Do we have to pay the full $35 race fee if we just want to make a few test and tune passes?

To Nick, gsbean...this may have been asked/answered in someother post, if it has Im sorry. How critical are things gonna be on the roll cage issue? I would really like to go to this event but I dont want to travel there and find out my mid 10 sec TR cant run cause I havent caged it. Theres several guys in my area who are in this same boat. Please shed some light on this subject. Thanks!

To Nick, gsbean...this may have been asked/answered in someother post, if it has Im sorry. How critical are things gonna be on the roll cage issue? I would really like to go to this event but I dont want to travel there and find out my mid 10 sec TR cant run cause I havent caged it. Theres several guys in my area who are in this same boat. Please shed some light on this subject. Thanks!

As was stated earlier, this is a NHRA track and safety tech will be done by their personel. Our statement is that you, and your car, have the necessary safety equipment for speeds attained.

Oh, a cage is not required for 10's, but a roll car is needed [plus a few other items!].:)

BPG nationals

Nick, I have a couple of questions. Free vendor spots?? So if I bring a trailer load of used Stage 2 parts am I a vendor ? and what does that get me?
The way I read it Quick 8 is any style or mfg body with Buick power. So my buddys with stage 2 powered mustang and camaro would be welcome to attempt to qualify for this??

I see on the BPG site that delay boxes are not permitted. Does this include the quick 8 and quick 16 field??
Thanks Mike:rolleyes: :cool:

Contact John C. about vendor spots or other vendor questions.

Quick 8 is Buick powered anything.:biggrin:

NO delay or timing boxes allowed in any class.:(

So, is there racing or test and tune on Thursday? It says gates open at 8, but doesn't say anything about racing:confused:

I could swear that I saw somewhere that Thursday is for vendor setup. I really didn't think there was any racing or test and tuning on Thursday, just a cruise-in somewhere t/b/d. But I could be wrong....

Updated links for information on the main page of the BPG site:

The Buick Performance Group

Thursday is vendor setup day. Thursday night is cruise night, see link on BPG site for details.

Pray they don't hack the forums again.:mad: :rolleyes: