Uniontown Pa. Garage

RICER X

Hey, anybody know anything about a shop in uniontown called early performance. A friend of mine at work said they could put my car on their dyno for an hour and tune it for $225. I have know idea how to tune this in, heck I don't even have a scanmaster (yet). I just was looking to see if anybody knew anything about these guys. I don't feel like bringing my car back on a flat bed and having a restraining order put out me. I'm having Dave H. And Earl B. set me up but that's a little later in the summer. I wanna go fast now.

Gotta start learning brother, find some local guys, and offer to fetch wrenches for them, how i learned alot, that is what is so special about our community we pass down the knowledge like no other.

Sad thing is were I live, people don't even know what my car is. I'd go as far as to say there are probably only a dozen in my state. God I hope I'm wrong. A buddy of mine found this and new I would want it. I'm ok with everything except for the tuning. I was a mech. In the early 80's but found out there was no money in it. I'm just looking for (THE QUICK FIX) until fall. Trust me the scanmaster, MAF, injectors and chip are coming. The snow has melted and I'm ready to play. I'm just trying to find out if these guys are legit. It's a long haul just to get to their shop.

Oh here's the one I like. Wow that's a nice Monte Carlo. Why does it sound like that?

I'm not sure what state you are in but I know there are plenty of tr cars in Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York, you just have to find them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm not sure what state you are in but I know there are plenty of tr cars in Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York, you just have to find them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app[/quote
This so far is the closest I've found, I was told its only an hour plus from my place. The only thing is from everything I've heard they only have been doing imports. I think I may have just found something over in Maryland. I just thought $225 for an hour on a dyno and tuning sounded like a pretty good deal. I really don't have to do it but you guys know the deal, I want more. Last winter I tore off the top end basically to clean it and freshen it up. It actually runs really strong for a stocker.
I don't know what just happened it just wiped out everything I wrote. Some kind of error.

Last edited:
Plenty of guys on the east coast. Might have to do a little traveling but letting just anyone loose on your ride is bound to be a disapointment . Keep searching you will find a decent place.

If we were closer (CT) I'd be happy to give you a crash course. There's plenty of people in the area.

currently cutting it the F loose

Hey, anybody know anything about a shop in uniontown called early performance. A friend of mine at work said they could put my car on their dyno for an hour and tune it for $225. I have know idea how to tune this in, heck I don't even have a scanmaster (yet). I just was looking to see if anybody knew anything about these guys. I don't feel like bringing my car back on a flat bed and having a restraining order put out me. I'm having Dave H. And Earl B. set me up but that's a little later in the summer. I wanna go fast now.

It's a slim chance that shop will know anything about adjusting a Buick chip to tune.
Fjperformance is a little farther away but several buicks up this way have dynoed / tuned there.. ide contact them or the member stagemonster on this board.

I think I'm just going to hold off until I get all of my goodies together. It looks like no matter which direction I go I'm going to have a pretty significant haul on my hands. I could imagine callings wife from a couple hours away to come get me if something did go wrong. She thinks I'm more attracted to my car than her. On the other hand, my car doesn't bitch at me when I find something pretty for her.

I've dynoed my car twice and had more hassles than success. If Lancaster PA is close to you maybe I can help.

this is 1 of those situations you get what you pay for? or pay now or pay later?

if the guy blew up your car because you were trying to save $300 would it be worth it? pm bison he's in CT and we are all positive that he knows what hes doing.hes a moderator on here and probably forgot more than most of us know. its worth the ride

I agree with James! Put it like this im in Miami and Bison would be on his phone helping me out late at night while im at the track giving me pointers pass after pass. His advice helped me get close to the 10s with almost nothing a basic stock setup on one of my cars good guy right there. I wouldnt think twice about heading over to see him if i were close to CT

I've dynoed my car twice and had more hassles than success. If Lancaster PA is close to you maybe I can help.
I think it's close to 3hrs away. But I do really appreciate the help. And did you move from Texas to Lancaster? What a lifestyle change that would have been. Anyway thanks man.