Ultimate GN Build-Girdled 109 Stroker w/ PTE 6768HPQ

Thrlskr--I really like the color on the valve covers. I see in your above post that the color is silver vein. When i googled that it came up as a Caswellplating color--is that the same silver vein? The parts they had pictured did not look identical to your color. I have some parts i want to do, and would like to use that color.

Thanks,

Geoff

i hate to sound like a broken record but that is a work of art. where did u get those breather assembly's for your valve covers? i have been looking but, those are sweet.

Thrlskr--I really like the color on the valve covers. I see in your above post that the color is silver vein. When i googled that it came up as a Caswellplating color--is that the same silver vein? The parts they had pictured did not look identical to your color. I have some parts i want to do, and would like to use that color.

Thanks,

Geoff

All I know is the powder coater refers to it as silver vein. I will say it does differ slightly by coater. My TRZ arms were done by someone in FL and the silver vein is a little different than the valve covers.

We are getting there with the car - Otto has been busting his butt on it the last two weeks and the car would be done if I didn't keep on adding things.

Waiting on stainless 4 inch exhaust tubing to go off backorder from Stainless works.

Hopefully firing next week!:D

A few small loose ends to tie up after the chassis shop finishes up.

Hey Bill, tuned a car tonight with a 66MM turbo and hit 686 RWHP at 24#s on PUMP gas/ Alky!!!:eek:

sure your gonna wait to turn it up :D

A few small loose ends to tie up after the chassis shop finishes up.

Hey Bill, tuned a car tonight with a 66MM turbo and hit 686 RWHP at 24#s on PUMP gas/ Alky!!!:eek:

sure your gonna wait to turn it up :D

I need some clarification...The car in this build made that much HP or another GN with a 66MM made that much power. If another GN, details....

I need some clarification...The car in this build made that much HP or another GN with a 66MM made that much power. If another GN, details....

This car will make more than than if all comes together right.

Another GN made that power. He will be posting about it later tonight
It is a 109 stock stroke,GN1 Head car

This car will make more than than if all comes together right.

Another GN made that power. He will be posting about it later tonight
It is a 109 stock stroke,GN1 Head car

Damn thats getting it done. The numbers sound good, hope the times support the HP numbers! :cool:

wow that is automotive sex! What a beautiful car!

1.jpg

Phil - Thanks for the kind words and I wish I could make the OK event. I used to have several Fords and always wanted a GN since they arrived in 87. I never envisioned or thought I would be able to build something like this...it has been a life dream come true.

Only regret is I should have put the cage in it from the start.

Was at the Otto's shop yesterday...finished my restoration/painting madness.

Frame/undercarriage is done front to back, shot the inner front fenders, plastic wheel wells w/ SEM trim, and tank.

Hopefully next set of pics will be the motor going in the car!:cool:

Man what an undertaking! You truly have a first class ride.

Question: How do you like the fenderwells painted. Mine are currently stock and showing it's age.... and I just thought I would be stuck with them. Your's looks fantastic. I was just curious how they were holding up?

What color did you use on the fenderwells? Inner fenders? Frame? It all looks so good.

Wouldn't this car be THS legal?....... and for that matter TAI legal? Boy.... what a combo. My hat is off. This thing will be a beast!

Man what an undertaking! You truly have a first class ride.

Question: How do you like the fenderwells painted. Mine are currently stock and showing it's age.... and I just thought I would be stuck with them. Your's looks fantastic. I was just curious how they were holding up?

What color did you use on the fenderwells? Inner fenders? Frame? It all looks so good.

Wouldn't this car be THS legal?....... and for that matter TAI legal? Boy.... what a combo. My hat is off. This thing will be a beast!

The fenderwells look brand new now with the paint. I used SEM black trim from Eastwood Company. Appear to be holding up good...I did 2-3 coats.

Inner Fenders - Eastwood Semi-gloss black underhood paint.

Frame - Eastwood Extreme Chasis Black Semi Gloss.

Car won't be THS legal due to the 4 bolt Turbo and weight.

Thanks for the compliments - more tricks up my sleeve with the Carbon Fiber gauges and roll bar paint.

Bill