UFC 111 Carwin vs. Mir

John Wilde Nuthuggery....

You should recognize the above terminology via Sherdog.com... and yes it is a word, urbandictionary the all knowledgeable source of internet information.... :D

Urban Dictionary: nuthugger

Only person in this thread that knows what they are talking about is John. Fedor doesnt want no part of Brock? LOL right. So Fedor knows sorry ass Mir beat him but Fedor couldnt? Sure....(John is right Mir will never be anywhere near as good as he thinks he is. Beating a washed up Nog sure didnt help his ego any either. I wonder if he still thinks he could beat Fedor after getting murdered by Carwin)
Whoever thinks that Marius guy would do any good or make it out the first round against any good MMA guy with a wrestling background is on dope. Any good MMA guy or wrestler wouldnt have been backpeddling and running like that can was. It would have been, take down and GnP or Jits for the win.

And who ever said JKD is garbage is a moron. Its not even a style, its more of a frame of mind or vision were you incorporate whatever technic is more affective at the time

So because I have the same opinion as John I'm a nut hugger?
I made one comment that he knows what he's talking about (which I know from his history of posts)
but whatever, your opinion is your opinion just like I'm allowed to have mine