U.S.Postal SUCKS!

jhanson1750

just a 10th quicker
Well, found and purchased what looks like a great turbo for my '86 here on TB.com. Seller was great to deal with (DrewJ), provided tracking number and insured the turbo just in case (I didn't even think to ask for the insurance). Now I received the "we missed you" note on Monday, went to pick up the turbo on Tuesday and THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!:mad::mad::mad: I don't want the money back, I want the freakin part!

Just venting to folks that can understand. Jon

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Same thing happened to me post office said they delivered never got it funny thing is ups delivered at the same time that package was here USPS sucks.

I love usps for shipping parts. My bad experiences comes from UPS, this could just be the people behind the desk tho

LOL! NONE OF THEM CAN FIGGER OUT THAT THE'RE POSTING IN THE WRONG PLACE! o_O

You remember my "Moderators view of the board" thread? You really don't see 1/2 the work that goes on behind the scenes and I know I've personally moved 8 or 9 threads this week so far, no to mention killing several spammers at the same time..:confused:

I hear you Charlie and I read that thread. That's why once in a while I will play a little with a newbie to try and get them to think, or use the search option before they ask a question.You and Jay do a great job of getting rid of the spammers but, I know that having to keep telling these guys that they are posting in the wrong forums or get off their lazy asses and tell them to search for an answer before asking someone else to do it for them has to be frickin' frustrating to you! Keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

I hate usps..... I just had my roller rockers delivered yesterday to my home (I guess) and it's not here...... I live in a apartment complex (highend) so I went to everyone in my building and no one knows or seen anything...... I ask the sender if they had it delivered with a signature he said NO..... Are you crazy was the first thought in my head (600.00 rockers) and no signature (he said he would refund my money) I hope I have no worries..... PISSSSSSSSSED:mad: