tv cable

What a coincidence your converter fail and also cause your transmission to fail, as that also has happen to me.
My original transmission was slipping so I replaced the transmission and converter, adjusted the TV cable, and for a couple of weeks of driving the car, the transmission started to slip, and the ScanMaster was displaying 12-19 knocks. Smoke started fill the rear view mirror, and I though, great I blew the transmission and engine. I was only 5 minutes from home barely made it up the driveway, and into the garage. I was so mad I didn't touch the car until I moved to SC (2 years later). Raised the car, removed the converter and transmission, and I found the converter shaft gear housing metal was broken off about 2" in size, which also damage the transmission.
Got another transmission and converter (BRF type), another TV cable from Glenn and replaced all by myself in the garage. I gave my wife some extra ear plugs as it wasn't easy doing the replacement by myself.
Trust me Glenn from Highway Stars will understand your frustration and he will take care of you.

X3 on highway stars.
Great Vendor

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've already excepted the transmission and converter the gas tank leaking kind of pushed me over the edge LOL