Turning Circle/Radius

S10xGN

RETIRED!
I'm looking at new trucks and have been trying to find a comparison of turning circles. Either there's nothing out there or I'm using the wrong search word(s). I've had small trucks all my life and I'm not looking forward to "relearning" how to park something with a turn circle 10 ft larger than my current Dakota. If anyone can find this info, please let me know. Otherwise I'm stuck DL'ing every piece of corporate lit trying to find it...

Thanks!

I'd just test drive a few different full size trucks and see how the turning radius compares to the smaller trucks you are used to.
I've always had full size (half ton) trucks and turning radius hasn't been an issue on any of them since the mid 90's.

I'm not going to a "stealership" until I know exactly what I want, can no longer deal with idiots. Except for myself, that is. :D

BTW, what is this "tap" chit? I'm not up on kid-speak...

I'm looking at new trucks and have been trying to find a comparison of turning circles. Either there's nothing out there or I'm using the wrong search word(s). I've had small trucks all my life and I'm not looking forward to "relearning" how to park something with a turn circle 10 ft larger than my current Dakota. If anyone can find this info, please let me know. Otherwise I'm stuck DL'ing every piece of corporate lit trying to find it...
I'm not sure if they commonly list that. However the distance between axles ( wheel base) would play a large part. Safe bet stuff with similar wheel base should turn similar circle. Unless they messed up the design of the steering knuckles haha.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if they commonly list that. However the distance between axles ( wheel base) would play a large part. Safe bet stuff with similar wheel base should turn similar circle. Unless they messed up the design of the steering knuckles haha.