Turbonetics is the slowest

Originally posted by Turbonetics
Justin: Your gate was shipped today. I rather not post the tracking number on this board.

Anything else, let me know.

Good job HR!

:D

Hey the Justin the bitchin worked.We are taking the twin turbo vette to steele sunday if you guys want to come down.Hoping for tens!

I think I am supposed to be racing in steele on sunday. I race motocross and there is a track up there on the other side of the interstate from the drag race track. What time are yall supposed to be going up there. I mite just skip it and go watch the vette. I wish my car would be runnin by then but I proly wont have the wastegate by then.

I may get the silver car out...Trying to get Mike with the twin turbo Cobra to come out too.

Warren I will call you sunday.Justin you can use my waste gate if you want to bring your car email me your number and I will call you if you want to use it.broo3914@bellsouth.net Scott if you go call me I may ride with you jeremy will ride with OP.

I had a problem with my turbo and sent it back 2day, it was fixed and returned 3 days later, I love my turbo and have nothing but great thing to say about Turbonetics. Dave Sierra was a big help, I talked to him from the start and he kept in touch the whole time.And made sure it was retutrned promptly
Thanks Dave
Otto

I want to use it but I have alot of stuff I have to put on my car. I could have it running this weekend if I had a wastegate but I dont know how good it will be runnin since I have these chips that arnt programmed for my car. My wastegate should be here towards to end of next week. I think I will just wait and come up there and watch yall run. Im sure it wont be the last time all yall are going up there. I will just take my car next time I guess. But I really do appreciate you offering to let me borrow the wastegate. email me back if yall are for sure going sunday. I tried to email you but it didnt work. thanks Justin

Well, I got a call from Cotton's today and they got my turbo.
:D !!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for the notification.

Thanks David for getting something done finally concerning this.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Dave and Kathy from Turbonetics. Although it's been a long haul to get the pipeline flowing here, I'm happy to say I have received many of the turbo orders we have been waiting for. I still have several still to come in, but expect more in the coming days. I must say the quality of Turboneticis is worth the wait, no doubt they have experienced growing pains these last several months, but I am confident the future will show great results and the slowdown will be a thing of the past. Being a veteran distributor for aftermarket parts for several years, I have seen these sort of delays occcur many times with every supplier I have ever dealt with. Sometimes things beyond our control happen. The folks at Turbonetics are good people who work very hard to satisfy their customers, they have always treated me well and my customers. They have come through in the pinch far more times than they have not. If there is anyone out there with an issue that is not resolved, please contact me privately and I will do what I can to help.
thanks for your time and patience