Turbolou Czarnota

86 GN DDR

uploadfromtaptalk1461794167844.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1461794176422.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1461794184988.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1461794192024.jpg

I would like to thank Turbolou Czarnota for the AMAZING work that he performed. I have never been around such an honest man, especially when it comes to overall customer service. I have learned that it is hard to find and trust anyone with these temperamental vehicles. Many of us have horror stories that entail poor craftsmanship and monetary losses. Lou has gone above and beyond to get my car not only running with a freshly rebuilt engine but straightened out all the other problematic areas. Lou doesn't just hand you an engine, but he makes sure it's the correct build for your application. He is the epitome of the consummate professional. Thank you Lou and Mario for everything you have done for me. I look foward to doing business with you in the near future.

Skip

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Skip thanks for the kind words and the business Glad you're happy see you at Bates hopefully Mario can make it also.

Skip,
Welcome to the Mutton Motor club.:) You're in good hands with Lou. He's one of the few people I trust my car to.

Hope to see you at Bates.
Mike B.

Lou, Mike, and Marcus
I hope to see everyone at Bates. I went last year with my family and had a blast. The Bates raffle was of epic proportion. I'm sure this year will be no different. I hope there will be a even larger turnout this year. See you guys soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk