Another Lou Czarnota thank you.

tony2001

BIG bump for TurboLou. Bought an ’87 turbo T about 2 months ago. All original, 110k miles. My first ‘classic’ car. I didn’t really know what I was getting into with this car, but I am very lucky to have gotten one in good running condition with very minimal problems (except for needing a new transmission – which I learned of later). Basically I am writing this post to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. Adrian, who sold me the car, was knowledgeable and helpful. He was more than happy to explain what the car needed and even helped me with questions I had weeks after he had sold me the car. I also want to thank members ‘justcrusin’ and ‘forcedfedv6’ for recommending Lou Czarnota when I asked for someone to help me with the car. I took the car to Lou and told him ‘tell me what I need to do.’ This usually isn’t the best strategy when taking your car in. Long story short, after putting in a transmission that he had from another car he was working on (which saved me over $1k), installing a new Hooker exhaust system, new rear brakes, fuel injection service and a few other small things the car runs like a different car. It’s pretty re assuring to know that there are so many people on this site who are honest and willing to offer help and advice to complete strangers. Pretty rare these days. Anyhow, if there’s anyone else in my situation, or if you are a sheep enthusiast, take your car to Lou.

BIG bump for TurboLou. Bought an ’87 turbo T about 2 months ago. All original, 110k miles. My first ‘classic’ car. I didn’t really know what I was getting into with this car, but I am very lucky to have gotten one in good running condition with very minimal problems (except for needing a new transmission – which I learned of later). Basically I am writing this post to thank everyone who has helped me along the way. Adrian, who sold me the car, was knowledgeable and helpful. He was more than happy to explain what the car needed and even helped me with questions I had weeks after he had sold me the car. I also want to thank members ‘justcrusin’ and ‘forcedfedv6’ for recommending Lou Czarnota when I asked for someone to help me with the car. I took the car to Lou and told him ‘tell me what I need to do.’ This usually isn’t the best strategy when taking your car in. Long story short, after putting in a transmission that he had from another car he was working on (which saved me over $1k), installing a new Hooker exhaust system, new rear brakes, fuel injection service and a few other small things the car runs like a different car. It’s pretty re assuring to know that there are so many people on this site who are honest and willing to offer help and advice to complete strangers. Pretty rare these days. Anyhow, if there’s anyone else in my situation, or if you are a sheep enthusiast, take your car to Lou.
Tony & Ziggy thanks for the kind words. This is a tough economy & every little bit helps to keep me around.My goal has always been to offer value & best care possible for my customers & friends. It also helps that I like what I do & my small business gives me a great hiding place from my wife. LOL

Tony & Ziggy thanks for the kind words. This is a tough economy & every little bit helps to keep me around.My goal has always been to offer value & best care possible for my customers & friends. It also helps that I like what I do & my small business gives me a great hiding place from my wife. LOL

it also provides more alone time with your sheep;)