TurboLou is the man!!

Dj_UniQue

I just picked up my car from Lou on Friday! Lou has had my car for the past few weeks fixing it up since I got it back from being stolen. I have to say I am completely amazed by the work he did. The car has never performed so well since I have owned the car. Not only did he fix the car top notch for me. He kept in constant contact with me letting me know how everything was going. I'm so glad we were able to fix all the stuff that needed to me done and he was even able to do a lot of the extra stuff that needed to be done. All in all it was a excellent experience dealing with him and from now on no one else will ever work on the car. Also want to that Guy for all his help in getting my car into Lou's hands.. HANDS OF GOLD.. Once again I wanna say thanks to Lou, Mario(the guy that works with Lou) and Guy for making all this happen and the excellent workmanship. Deffinetly above and beyond what I expected! I'll deffinetly be able to make a lot more memories in my car now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great ending to what could easily have been a true horror story!

Thanks Erick, You do have a friend in Guy he put a lot of political pressure on me . I had to take the job to get him off my back. :)The car was a mess not only from the thief that stole your car but from who ever did all the shoddy work to begin with. I'm glad your happy & appreciate the kind words. My associate Mario has been helping me for some time now & we work well together. He also is a devoted Buick enthusiast and likes to do the job right. Keep in touch & thanks for the job. Regards Lou (y)

Glad to hear you got it back together.

Now let me find you cruising around one night so we can discuss which car is quicker.......

Glad to hear you got it back together.

Now let me find you cruising around one night so we can discuss which car is quicker.......

Next time I make it down to Temecula you should come out with your car. I'm gonna try and make the next Temecula Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've heard a lot of great things about Lou. Where is he located?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yikes! That means he is + or - 2,000 miles from me. I'm in NC. Oh well

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yikes! That means he is + or - 2,000 miles from me. I'm in NC. Oh well

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app[/QUOTE/ Years ago my race car got sold to a Glenn Redmond in N.C. we got to be the best of friends till today. If I didn't have so much going for me in Calif. I would of moved there. On one of my visits I met the owner of Famington raceway at the time. He opened the track on a weekday just so i could test & tune the race car. I had a ball & some good memories. I wonder what ever became of my old race car. I bet its sitting in a barn or shed somewhere deteriorating.