Turbobuicksgarage oreilly's account/hydroboost purchases

usedtaboost, you are saying that you bought a booster and tried to return or had one rebuilt by cardone and want warranty work done? Im a manager at oreillys and sometimes on return and rebuild, depending how it gets billed out, it actually wont show up directly on the acct that it was billed under. Thats why its always a good thing to keep that little paper thingy the counterman gives you!!!!!!!! and you are using a national acct that you did not set up to get a discount on parts and then are b*tching about it? wow dude chill the F*ck out. If you had an issues with the counterman, then ask to speak to someone else to get the issue resolved. ask for a manager, district manager, we are always glad to help out.

Well you got about 5% of that statement right. What is the point of taking our information and putting it in the computer and not being able to pull up any info? Just went through this same scenario with advance, asked them to order me another shift cable. They asked me which one I needed and I told them to look up my past purchases. Pages of crap I've bought but no listing for shift cable under all 3 numbers I've had the last 10 yrs but since I purchased it myself I do have the reciept in the pile. So, why do you guys waste our time and yours entering our name, address, and phone number into the computer if it's useless for our purchases? Not being a smart ass, just doesn't make sense to me.

If the item has a 90 warrenty it won't go inot any special file Jesse. If the warrenty is expired then it will usually go away where only management can get to it. If the manager is not being helpful then call the DM.;)

I will agree on that one. If the company is going to input the warranty info into they're system for me, they need to keep track of it. I have a stack of receipts from autozone and advance that have faded into strips of plain white paper. Advance is the worst about "upgrading" their system and losing all the files. (oddly enough they can see ever warranty exchange I've did since the store opened). I even had a manager there tell me that I was supposed to put the envelope in a special ziplock bag and store it in the back of a dark closet! (I told her that I would have done that, but the warranty terms on the receipt didn't mention having to do that)

Do me a favor and don't use that account anymore. I was kinda pushing it by letting anyone use it but Oreillys makes more sales if I got someone to buy from them instead of Vatozone/Advance/etc...

Your first line of the first post stated that you aren't the original purchaser and now an Oreillys manager has seen it. I'm pretty sure the warranty is for the original customer only. Technically I'm guessing there is a chance this could negatively affect my account and that's not right. It wouldn't be a stretch to say I've saved the Buick community 10's of thousands of dollars as a whole.

Granted, as a whole, the majority of the staff there are idiots. That's why I look my own part numbers up beforehand. Doing that means I've tried my best to head off any possibility of them screwing up my order. (and I only use 3 people to buy parts from. If their cars aren't in the parking lot I keep going)

I've thought about closing that account a few time as my local store has royally pissed me off twice in less than a year. I hate when the dumb ass subordinates interrupt me when all I want to do is spend money.

That company would rather brag about how many stores they have than stocking it with people that can actually do the job. I have a little bit of inside info on payroll and hiring practices. It's never going to get better.

If it gets closed I'd like to be the one that does it.

I actually got ahold of the individual that purchased it all in the beginning and he got nowhere. I pretty much sent him the money and he put it all together for me and sent it to me since I couldn't get all the parts in my area. He purchased 5 boosters through oreilly's and he didn't have a single on listed under his account either. All the boosters he purchased he never had a problem with. I find it funny it's been bad from the get go and cardone sends it back saying its not rebuildable:confused: Purchase history just dissappeared and that's my biggest rant. We've pretty much done everything we can. I just gave up and traded a guy with a lowrider a vac setup for his hydro setup. At least I can say I have parts if anything happens but I doubt it will be needed. I'll come out and say I can't say oreillys is all at fault because I didn't get a reciept from him, so that's my bad. The customer service at the store I had was what soured me, and like I said if someone is taking my information for purchases, it should be for my benefit which it obviously isn't.

And btw Charles, these boosters are limited lifetime warranty so why would they not be saved in the computer?

ok even though i have no stock in this what is the part number? the acct number? even the store number that it was purchased from? ill see what i can find.... pm me
Im sorry if that area has sh*tty employees, i have no control over that. But when you hear the phrase good help is hard to find... trust me its true. there are millions of people out of the job, not all are the sharpest tools in the shed and we just need to live with it. like i said before if you arent happy with the counter person helping you, go higher up the chain.

shine1stang, this account was used when at least one was purchased. They were all purchased 2-3 yrs ago. The guy checked this acct number at all davenport stores and checked under my friend's phone number. All parts were listed except for the boosters. I can pm you most of the info tomorrow. They said there wasn't even a single booster sold at any store in that area which is bs.

yes i would need to know davenport and then the state might help me.... sorry im very unfamiliar with your location. I can look at the stores in the area as well. it might take me a while as i can only look at a month at a time....so a very accurate time frame would help me a ton

If it was bought under the Turbobuicks Garage account his phone number and davenport won't help. It's account 146667 out of Madison GA 30650.

yeah i was doing a quick look at the acct today and there are several purchases made of course. The city will help me narrow down the correct receipt for him...i can look at the store numbers attached to the receipt which will give me a city. A part number will be a huge help at this point because there are several a1 part numbers bought under that acct.

shine1stang, I've been working 12hr days overnight so needless to say sleeping has been priority at this point. Kinda got the shaft this week. I have tomorrow off. According to the website the part number is 52-7211. It was purchased at a store in davenport.

I don't think that's the right part number. I didn't even know Oriellys sold powermasters. I could only find 2 A1 numbers and the bulb alone was more than that booster.

The correct part number is 529702 but that's a Wagner not a Cardone. Based on my experience when it says "call for pricing and availability" it means one of two things. Either they can't get it or they say it's on the way and two weeks later you learn the hard way they can't get it.