#turbobuick soon to be back

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Due to the recent happenings on IRC #buickgn, i have decided to start my own chat server. Server will be up and running soon. All people are welcome, enjoy. Louie where are you?

Winter will be over soon norb. Don't fall apart on us. You could end up like this guy (and CDNs know who this is).
splashface.jpg

Maybe I will come out of chat retirement... keep us posted for sure. :)

Actually you were one of the few people that answered my tech. questions when I was in a hurry for the info.

Hope you get the old crowd back, okay very old crowd like 4 years ago. :cool:

Originally posted by norbs
Due to the recent happenings on IRC #buickgn, i have decided to start my own chat server. Server will be up and running soon. All people are welcome, enjoy. Louie where are you?

Norbs,

Your not going to attempt to run the server on innocent peoples machines are you? Much like you use IRC bouncers off other peoples computers to try and get around bans on #buickgn?

Tsk tsk.

Description: turbobuick chat
Server: irc.irc-chat.net
port: 6667

join channel name
#turbobuick

Waiting to see you there! ekool

Waiting to see you there! ekool

Norbs, unlike you I dont feel the need to stick my nose where it clearly isnt wanted.

Ekool...

Why? Why are you bashing on Norby? He is a great guy in my book and for many years you and a group of hoodlums have gone out of your way to single out those who just won't bend over a desk for you. What is the big deal with you?

I guess you never lived down our winter fun? That pic of my rear end still has you upset and flustered? :D

It amazes me... years later you just can't let it go... it is funny how you can accept dishing it out on so many... but when it came back your way it sucked the soul out of you.

No hard feelings...

Feel the love? I do!

:D

Description: turbobuick chat
Server: irc.irc-chat.net
port: 6667

join channel name
#turbobuick

norbs---i am new to this. is this the same as mirc? do i get to it thru mIRC? THANKS len

really? Where and how fast Lou?:rolleyes:

Talk about beating a dead horse.....nevermind dead, a decomposed carcass of what was once, at best, a dead horse.:eek:

BT

Yes its Mirc LV, download it for free from mirc.com or just follow the instructions exactly as it states on here.

http://www.turbobuick.com/chat/

Foolis, make sure your at the track to watch me bust a 9, hopefully i can get a ride home in your rice mobile.:eek:

Foolis, make sure your at the track to watch me bust a 9, hopefully i can get a ride home in your rice mobile.

hahaha...yea, been hearing that for how long? I was thier last year.....no 9!?

And when you can afford something other than your 10k $ Buick, maybe you can buy some quality Rice too!!

BT:rolleyes:

This year i have the Spec V type R editon turbo so it should zoom zoom a 9

Hey Norbs you got the those smaller crank pulleys for the electric water pumps?
I have an lightweight RJC one now to trade off or i will purchase
THanks Otto

Norby rules!

I don't see too many of the BuickGN hoodlums getting out of the 13's let alone run a mid 10 like Norb can put down on the 1/4 mile asphalt. All of those years of giving him heck because he thought outside of the box... ha ha ha Got to hand it to him... the results speak for themselves.

As for my slow '84 GN it sits in a garage awaiting some of my very limited free time. A traction limited (2.78 60 foot) 14.20 at 102 mph best on 235/60/15 street radials in Pueblo Colorado's thin air using a stock '87 GN turbo.

The car is definitely quicker now with a 60-1 Turbo on it now with a P trim wheel. I haven't had time to repair an oil leak coming from the front pan area, and it also has a water leak coming from somewhere on the '87 intake... oh well... I'll do my best to get it to the upcoming Rocky Mountain Buick GS Club event in September. It has a brand new set of Nitto drag radials.

Unlike many of you... I kept my Buick and didn't buy a rice car.

:D

Yes Otto i have a smaller crank pulley, 5.25 " and a smaller alternator pulley and belt. the Lower pulley is alum and the alt pulley is goldish steel. You have to use the tensioner gm # 10129560. I can give you the proper belt ,crank pulley and alternator pulley for trade. Email me later tonight thanks

Funny how the only 3 who have ever been seriously banned from the IRC channel still cling. Sad really...
Actually, Norbs seems kinda over it, although he took the time to make that avatar, which says something about his social life.

what, and you do?

Yes, I do, thanks.

BT