TurboBuick members on Facebook??

Ok guys maybe I'm retarded Or maybe it's Bc I'm on my iPhone but I can't find the page. Should it be listed in my friends? Or under pages like the vendors r?

Ok guys maybe I'm retarded Or maybe it's Bc I'm on my iPhone but I can't find the page. Should it be listed in my friends? Or under pages like the vendors r?
I see you made it bud. It is a good gathering of some great members on the forum there. You will like it during the afternoon hours. It's always booming and has plenty of chatters!

Did I mention one of the perks??? Ty is an admin :D :D :p

There goes the neighborhood.:biggrin:

1 day 67 members... Sweet. Keep em coming. The admins are Ty, Shane, Brian (Bison), Me :D, and John Wilde

Oh we are so screwed now.:eek::biggrin:

I've officially "pimped" my facebook page. My life is complete:rolleyes:

LOL you're just trying to make your faster Jesse.:eek::rolleyes: LMAO!

LOL You could've just sent me the link to this thread Justin. I guess I'm on board now.:biggrin:

I see you made it bud. It is a good gathering of some great members on the forum there. You will like it during the afternoon hours. It's always booming and has plenty of chatters!

LOL.. you got that right. Every 5 min, the poor counter for the chat window gets pegged:p:p

I must be blocked from the group? I put in a join request. Now the group doesnt exist searching for it on my phone. I can find the group on facebook on my wifes phone.