TurboBuick.com Nationals

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I truly think when the word gets around about the TurboBuick.com Nationals people will not think that the GSCA Nationals is the only event. the folks & vendors went all out at this event. you will NOT find the Turbo Buick tech. help & know how at ANY Buick event anywhere in the country. this event had everything for the stock original enthousiast to the hard core racer. the event was jam packed with several inexpensive raffles & other great ideas. if you missed it this year I bet you will not miss it next year after hearing about all the stories.

I am kicking myself for missing it.:mad: Looks like a great event. I will not miss the next one.
Mike

There were some great pics of your car.
I hope you love the new turbo.
The addition of the dyno sessions makes this event fantastic.

I just happen to be in Salisbury mar 20. I looked at the Bord to see if any thing was going on in area. I fount this event, and it was great. I live in Illinois and would drive down here to attend this event in future.

Didn't have vacation time or money right now Steve. Believe me, I wish I was there to meet everyone and have some fun.

Thanks Steve!

We were told so many times it was UNBELIEVEABLE the event that we put on!

I am going to say it sooo many times so get used to it but, THANKS TO ALL THAT ATTENDED!

I understand the economy SUCKS & several have to put food on the table & take care of family before play time, hey I'm in the same boat. I was only able to show up for 2 days & it's just up the road for me, work comes before play. I am just trying to get the word out how this event has so much more than ANY other event. yes BG has a few tech classes but nothing like this event. don't get me wrong the Nationals are a great place to race & have fun, but this event has pay outs that are unheard of @ a Buick event. I think several folks think 1/8 mile racing is no fun, but Ill tell ya 1/4 mile don't count.;) the fastest car don't always win, ask Don Cruze, LOL:eek: (J/K Don).

We had around 70 cars that showed up at the track in a race or show fashion, around 40 of those participated in the racing portion.

Dave Fiscus went 5.71 @ 131 in TSO
Jason White went 6.10 @ 117 in TSM
John Snyder went 6.42 @ 111 in TAI
Mike Booher went 4.35 @ 161 in Q8
Sean Hayes went 6.56 @ 108 in THS

Those are just some highlights from the event. People we really excited about the index category once they learned the pro tree ;), some of them still need some help tho but it is a learning process. Special thanks to the Carolinas Chapter GSCA with helping with the car show, couldnt have done it without their help believe me.

Tale of the broken tranny #2!!

Buick racers are they best around!! Jason White, Don Cruz, Tony Gomes, JD and others went into a thrash session Friday Night helping Dave fix the broken tranny. Was after 3am before we all got around to resting after the install and subsequent dyno test at 2:45am:D. Needless to say we were lazy the next day...

Didnt know Jason had such skillz as the tranny took Dave to the winners circle on Saturday!!

Attachments

• DSC08278 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08278 (Medium).JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC08279 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08279 (Medium).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC08280 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08280 (Medium).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC08285 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08285 (Medium).JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC08286 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08286 (Medium).JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 426
One more.

Attachments

• DSC08287 (Medium).JPG
    DSC08287 (Medium).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC08306 (Medium).jpg
    DSC08306 (Medium).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 405
Shane, Clint, Richard Clark and all the vendors made Turbo Buick heaven happen this past week.

I gotta come next year. My wifes family lives in Chapel Hill, so i will have a place to stay and my wife can visit her family. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Looks like a fantastic time.

That was a truely amazing night. A lift, shop full of any tool you could dream of, and a dyno to test the trans when it was finished!

Oh, and a staff of supervisors at hand... lol

96008d1269173121-turbobuick-com-nationals-dsc08279-medium-.jpg

It was a Totally awesome event. I just wish we could've come earlier. For everyone who didn't come, you really missed out. When someone asked to describe Richard Clark's place, I mean it when I say "you have to see it to beleive it."
My friend Jason White showed what it is to go fast with class and still kick some azz.
For Shane and Clint you really did a great job putting this show on.
For all the vendors and sponsors congradulations. For all the winners congradulations.