TurboBuick.com for Blackberry....

I was just wondering, how many of us would benefit from an application for our cell/pda's. Im not a developer or anything, nuut maybe if we're loud enough someone could work something out for us, not just BB but Iphones and other devices.

Have a great day!!

I was just wondering, how many of us would benefit from an application for our cell/pda's. Im not a developer or anything, nuut maybe if we're loud enough someone could work something out for us, not just BB but Iphones and other devices.

Have a great day!!

Already done... Iphone app called tapatalk... Also a skin for other smart phones without all the graphics...

Is this to get TB on your phone? If so im on my ipod now and have no app to make this work just connected to my wifi. If not what is taptalk app?

I would use it. I log into TB.com from my Blackberry via the browser, but if there was an easier way, I'm all for it.

Just remember to change the skin at the bottom for a much faster experience...

Tapatalk is there app not ours. Jay just configured our stuff to work with it...

I can read the board fine on my "Android" phone by just choosing the skin at the bottom. I did not need to purchase Tapatalk to make it work.

I have an HTC Hero phone from Sprint.

Rob