TurboBuick app upgrade crashing

I believe its ironed out. Can more people test? Go ahead and update the Android app to the latest version as well.

JayC said:
I believe its ironed out. Can more people test? Go ahead and update the Android app to the latest version as well.

Works for me now Jay!!!!! Thanks so much.

Fwiw there was no updated version for iphone, its still 1.5.14

I dont have an iPhone so I dont know the version history of the iOS app. Everything should be sorted for now. The issue was a missing token field in the database which for some reason the installer didnt create.

Im still going to push to go to Tapatalk. Ive already built the apps in their DIY app creator, I just need Shane to do a few things to get us ready to make the jump. I went with Forum Runner because I knew the author. I didnt know he planned to sell out 2 months after we signed up.

Ohhkay.. I hate to ask this but Im sort of stuck. I need some stuff done in our IOS developer account and it can only be done via a Mac. Does anyone have one and if so, do you know anything about working in the IOS portal? Basically I just need some certificates generated.

iPad 1st gen, latest iPad os. Works like a charm now. Thanks for all of your hard work!

I have a Mac, but no iOS portal experience. Very experienced Mac user, been using one since I was 16, and I now teach photography and design to high school kids. I know macs inside and out, let me know if you need help!

Jay, Thanks for the hard work. My Android started working and works correctly about 99% of the time. The other 1% I can not view forums but can still use the "current" feature. I look forward to any changes if any.