TurboBuick app upgrade crashing

Jay
I am certain we all under estimate your efforts to keep this site humming. I am one of many who are "addicted".

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Jay
I am certain we all under estimate your efforts to keep this site humming. I am one of many who are "addicted".

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Thanks

Im considering our next move now. Theres nothing I hate worse than buying software and getting crap support after the fact.

Update....uninstalled the current app and installed the one posted up on here and its the same for me still. After viewing thread several pages into current posts or any forum and I back up it starts all the way back at the beginning of said area.
Jay what a headache for you!! Thanx for your continued efforts in trying to get this resolved

Well, Ive got the new IOS and Android apps built for Tapatalk, I just need to see if Shane wants to make the switch. Ive also got to figure out how to get them into the respective markets.

Ive been dealing with Forum Runner support for over a week and gotten absolutely nowhere. Im seriously considering sending this up to the president of Internet Brands just to get some exposure.

Thanks for all of the hard work Jay, I too am addicted to your site.

I realize that Jay is working his tail off, but ever since the update took place. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App....countless times and I still am unable to login on my Android device.:mad:

2toneNV said:
I realize that Jay is working his tail off, but ever since the update took place. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App....countless times and I still am unable to login on my Android device.:mad:
The only way to get the app to work is to uninstall and sideload the older version Jay posted Tuesday and then don't update the app. I downloaded and unzipped the file on my PC then emailed the apk file to myself. I opened the email on my phone and Hotmail had an install button for the attached apk file.

David

Im still working on it, guys.. One way or the other I hope to have this resolved soon.

Just erased and reloaded the app on an iPhone 4S. Here is what I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 101
Thanks... I wasnt figuring what I just did had fixed it but I wanted to make sure. Still working on it.....

Thanks for all the hard work on the site Jay. Wish I could have met you back in the late 90s when I was at Ft. Bragg. We raced at Dunn-Benson a lot. Thursday night T&T!!

Thanks for all the hard work on the site Jay. Wish I could have met you back in the late 90s when I was at Ft. Bragg. We raced at Dunn-Benson a lot. Thursday night T&T!!

I got shot at once down there.. good times. The landlord of the building we were in when BWR was open also owns that track. Small world.