TurboBuick app upgrade crashing

Android or Iphone? When people are reporting issues, please let me know what mobile OS you are using.

Can anyone with Android log in? Can anyone with Android NOT login? I want to make sure Im chasing the right issue.

I just logged out and back in with android htc sensation 4g with ice cream sandwich os

People with Androids, can you try this? Its the initial release version of the app and logs in fine for me. Im trying to track this down to a app or plugin issue.

You'll need to uninstall the app and sideload this one.

Attachments

• TurboBuick-release.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Im bringing the guy from Forum Runner in to help troubleshoot. No ETA unfortuately. I believe the issue is the client. Im hoping they can troubleshoot and figure out whats up. Ive managed to get the Android client to work flawlessly but Im using the initial version that we released here.

That's weird, because I was using the program when it kicked me out. I then couldn't log back in. I didn't download a new app and then didn't work! Thanks for looking into it.

I sideloaded the update you posted and I am logged in using the phone

Thanks David

JayC said:
Android or Iphone? When people are reporting issues, please let me know what mobile OS you are using.

Jay I had an Iphone prior to last night and never had one problem with the app. But I changed over to Android and downloaded the most current app and recieved the parse error message. I was unable to log in til this morning.
I am having some other problems but probably just havnt figured out how to use this thing.

Jay I had an Iphone prior to last night and never had one problem with the app. But I changed over to Android and downloaded the most current app and recieved the parse error message. I was unable to log in til this morning.
I am having some other problems but probably just havnt figured out how to use this thing.

Can you try the version I posted above? You will need to sideload it.

Im still having problems with my phone as well ( typing this from laptop), can view/log in one time and then 8 plus times, no dice and I get a error and the screen is blank.
Also, I cant view the attachment with my android so im out on down/side loading it. Actually cant lie have no idea WTH sideloading is LOL. MAybe a tutorial?
When it does work and I view current posts and im .....say......on the 3 rd page of new/current stuff and go into read a thread and then back up I am back at Pg1 thread 1 which is not worth the hassle IMO to keep scrolling back through each page every time I read a thread to get back where I left off.
Thanx for the efforts to get it sorted out

I could't see the attachment either. I had to download the zip file Jay posted using to my computer and unzip it there. I then emailed the APK file to myself and opened the email on my phone. Hotmail had an install button for the attached APK file.

David

The older Turbobuick version sideloaded seems to work fine on my android phone, thanks for the zip file.

Everyone with an Android phone, if you're comfortable side loading, please try the apk I put in this post. It gives me ammo for Forum Runner support. Ive been chasing my tail over this for a week thinking it was the server, now Im not so sure.

This is killing me...I'm going thru withdrawl!!! I dont have access to my computer but for a few min a day. Let me know what to try for the iphone. It worked fine forever.

This is killing me...I'm going thru withdrawl!!! I dont have access to my computer but for a few min a day. Let me know what to try for the iphone. It worked fine forever.

Unfortunately I dont have the original iOS app and no way to retrieve it. I only had the Android one because I was given it for testing.

Im working on this as hard as I can. Unfortunately Im not getting a lot of response out of IB which isnt really a huge surprise to me.

Unfortunately I dont have the original iOS app and no way to retrieve it. I only had the Android one because I was given it for testing.

Im working on this as hard as I can. Unfortunately Im not getting a lot of response out of IB which isnt really a huge surprise to me.
I know you are doing your best. You always do.

Thank you

I know you are doing your best. You always do.

Thank you

Im going to see about possibly switching us to Tapatalk, I just need to see if it makes sense for us. Theyve gone to a new monthly fee model and I honestly dont know that we're making enough money through mobile ads to cover the cost.