TURBO89 - Spring compression tool

Simple ... AGAIN AND AGAIN your trying to put a wrench on a flat side that was meant to NEVER have a wrench on it and your bitching !

IF you really want to put a wrench flat there JUST BECAUSE .. take it to your bench grinder flatten the weld out and DO IT ! .. what would that take you ... 5 seconds ?
Instead you send me a PM with the very first line saying your tool is "GARBAGE" and useless ... and "I'm just gonna make my own"

you did .. great work

Stand behind my product .. I do .. but what do you want me to do now take it back after you butchered a perfectly good tool ??
Yes I did make my own. You don't understand wht is wrong with your design. Your tool offers 2 positions to use, the 1:00 oclock position and the 5:00 oclock position. The 5:00 oclock position became useless because of the weld, so that leaves the 1:00 oclock position. Because of your huge 11/16" nut being welded right next to the rocker shaft hole, when putting torque on the wrench to compress the spring the wrench hits the rocker shaft bolt. Do you not understand this??? See previous pic. And because you only have 1 nut on the right side you cant put a wrench on the left side to avoid hitting the shaft. So again, deflect your design flaw by calling me names or whatever. The fact remains your tool is very poorly thought out and cheaply made. Please DO NOT refund my $40 because I consider it money well spent for a lesson learned, cheap educational experience on my end!