Turbo Tweak?

87TTypewriter

finally
has anyone on here tried the injector/chip deal. and if so how did it work out. i have heard good things but i wanted to see if anyone on here has went with it. i was thinking the 42lbs inj with a street tune for my stock car. All input or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

I would not hesitate to go with TT. Eric will take good care of you. I think you will find most everyone will agree!

has anyone on here tried the injector/chip deal. and if so how did it work out. i have heard good things but i wanted to see if anyone on here has went with it. i was thinking the 42lbs inj with a street tune for my stock car. All input or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

That pretty much what i have in my gn.So far all is good:biggrin:

Got my 42's and chip from eric. Good guy to deal with, you won't have any problems.

Steve

I Have about 8 different chips from TT and all have been top notch , Eric has always done a great job on my stuff , going to try the 6.0 chip next .

That's the same combo i have 42.5 and the chip to run them in hind sight though i should have gone withe the 60s to give myself room to grow and that's what im gonna tell you go with the 60s and the matching chip best thing for the car Eric's the man and it woke the car up best chip hands down

I run the mototron 60's and TT chip, Eric is the man, my car never ran so well and your cars idle will improve.:smile:

would i see HP gains goin to 42lbs inj and TT chip from the stock setup i have now?

A bigger injector will support more hp but you will need to move more air through the motor to see more power. Hence, more boost, bigger turbo, better flowing exhaust. ;)

Rick

Eric burned me a chip for 30#ers when I was stock and the car ran great, I never knew it could idle so smoothly. When I upgraded I went with the 60#ers and matching chip and again, nothing but great results. The car is awesome, I run 25#'s of boost right off the bat on alcohol and haven't tweaked anything yet.

Turbo Tweak chips are great. Tech support aint to shabby either:cool: My next chip will be his 6.0 as well.

I think the Kenny Bell Ultimate and ATR Pitbull chips are the bomb...they have it all over the TT chips!

I have run a few Turbo Tweak chips. All of them have been great. Eric is top notch. :cool: