Turbo Tweak chip

Turbo Tweak

The car will be more run better. The only thing to make the car faster is the driver. The chip will make more power, run smoother and cooler. Also the chip can be customized to users specs.

The car will be more run better. The only thing to make the car faster is the driver. The chip will make more power, run smoother and cooler. Also the chip can be customized to users specs.

Ok cool thanks for the info..

Will a Turbo Tweak chip work in a stock 87 GN?

It will be a noticeable upgrade over the stock chip, the stock chip will get you in trouble with todays gas , theres too much timing in the stock chip, with the TT chip you will be able to run more boost and not have knock, plus the car will have much better driveability and the idle will be much improved!

knock? why would it knock?

Because the stock chip when made back in 1987 has too much timing in it for todays gasoline, a TT chip has less timing for todays gas, therefore you can run more boost without knocking versus the stock chip.

It depends on how busy he is. Eric has a day job and does chips on nights and weekends. Trust me, it is worth the wait! It all depends on how busy he is, I think my first one took a week or two. The second chip I told him up front I didn't need it for a month or two because the engine was all apart with no end in sight.

I think you will really enjoy the car more with your new chip. I have used four different chips before I came to turbo tweak and these are by far the best I've used!

Good Luck,

Eric