TURBO TOO BIG? Slow/no boost

I just use my snapon brick scanner. I have not had chip reburned yet. I do have a boost gauge. And knock gauge to monitor that evil crap. Have never gone above 10lbs of boost

If you've never been above 10lbs and have knock, you have some issues that you need to figure out or like someone said, your gonna blow that thing up. When I first started out, the first thing I bought was a scanmaster and a powerlogger. I'm not sure how people even figure things out or tune without a logging device. Your just gonna be guessing until you get the right tools to diagnose your problem.

Fuel pump hot wired? Fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge?
Yes pump is hot wired yes i have fuel pressure regulator and tester. Pressure raises 1:1 as it should. I stuck my factory chip in the other day just to see what it would do. It idled like crap and responded like crap due to my cam but it shifted better and boosted harder when it got goin so im sendin my chip back out to turbo tweak and having them readjust it to what im running now since i got screwed on a stall converter and the turbo i had so i have to have it detunee back to factory but have it able to compensate for the cam because i love how the car idles now with that chip just not running %100 because i got the wrong crap in there now