Turbo Thunder????

HYBRIDT

I know it's kinda early, but do the powers that be know if it's gonna be at around the same time this year? Or if we're even gonna have it this year? I've got a family vacation being planned, so i'm just trying to be sure to be there. By the way Frank made an apearance yesterday at my work. :)

Adam

Who's this Frank guy? I haven't heard anything, But then again this place is a ghost town. I though Geno and his entourage was looking into Bremerton but after nobody showed for the BOP I don't know whats going on. I will help anyway I can , if need be! :cool:

JP87GN said:
Who's this Frank guy? :

LOL. I was only in town for two nights on buisness. Tammy's mom has been in the UW hospital in ICU for the past 3 months fighting cancer. Tammy had been living up at the hospital with her mom for the first two months leaving me home with the boys. So, it had been a month since she has seen her mom so I took Tammy with me and had a suprise visit.

I would have liked to have hung out but time didn't permit. I did manage to see Jason Purdue :) He works right down the road from you Adam near the old Graybar building.

Anyways, I'm is Seattle from time to time and hope to see you guys soon.

Happy holidays :)

Adam, your daughter is beautiful little girl. Tammy would have loved to see her.

FS

I am not real picky if it is at Bremerton or Woodburn, but don't think I would make it if it got moved to Mission.

I have one on the way..:)

Pat83t said:
I am not real picky if it is at Bremerton or Woodburn, but don't think I would make it if it got moved to Mission.

So any time after June I think.. would be good. Yeah Mission not good for me. But the Lindsay clan will have the orange Datsun running the 383 with a GT-72 turbo. We are dumping the suprer charger for the 72 turbo that we got from RJC racing. Also its going fuel injection with wide band O2. My car will be there with new tranny and razors kit.. :eek: Also. My wife is also wondering When too. No hurry :D for dates

Chris

Here is the teaser..

Big fat turbo for the orange 280z

I believe Pat e-mailed the track and gave them my shop # :confused: I will call and leave a message for Gordon the track manager tomorrow.I was going to ask if the same weekend its alway been on would be good :cool: July 28/29/30. I will talk to him and find out what will work for them and then we can decide.

Ahh! the master has spoken! We thought you had taken residence in another country! :rolleyes: :D I would prefer a different weekend because the motocross Nationals are always that weekend too, But I could swing it either way. :cool:

Racing 4 wheels beats watching 2 wheel im my book :cool: You wont miss those bean oil smoking 2 strokes when you hit 30# boost and crack 10,s ;)

geno said:
Racing 4 wheels beats watching 2 wheel im my book :cool: You wont miss those bean oil smoking 2 strokes when you hit 30# boost and crack 10,s ;)
I see, But my bike is a 450cc thumper that red lines at 11,500. Not a weed wacker! :rolleyes: :D

JP87GN said:
I see, But my bike is a 450cc thumper that red lines at 11,500. Not a weed wacker! :rolleyes: :D
Your not racing in the Motocross Nationals and would just be watching right?
The 4 stroke bikes have sure come a long way in the last few years :eek:

No, No more racing for me! after the broken back and ripped out Acl with a half dozen surgury's, I just ride for fun now! :cool:

volvoman said:
So any time after June I think.. would be good. Yeah Mission not good for me. But the Lindsay clan will have the orange Datsun running the 383 with a GT-72 turbo. We are dumping the suprer charger for the 72 turbo that we got from RJC racing. Also its going fuel injection with wide band O2. My car will be there with new tranny and razors kit.. :eek: Also. My wife is also wondering When too. No hurry :D for dates

Chris

Here is the teaser..

Big fat turbo for the orange 280z

that turbo was actually a GT4270 which is rated at considerably more hp than a GT72.

well good to know

I could not get the specs out of my brother. :biggrin: I did know it was a GT somthing.. Big yes.. Lots of ponys.. :eek: So how much hp are we talking with a 383 stroker? All I get is a Lot :rolleyes: I am sure its going to be killer set up. I am going down there next week and see whats going on. Last I heard we were going to move it a bit because of the fan. Should be fun though. :biggrin:

sould easily make 1000hp. the turbo is rated for more than that.

While we have Jason in this thread! Jason, What are the chances of the RJC team showing up at Turbo thunder in 2006? We are trying to get as many fast guys as possible to show up! :)

I would love to go. I will try and make it next year.

this year the race conflicted with another race/carshow that we had this year in Wells, NV. That show was a blast! I hope it is on different weekends next year.

trubo chraged vett

JP87GN said:
While we have Jason in this thread! Jason, What are the chances of the RJC team showing up at Turbo thunder in 2006? We are trying to get as many fast guys as possible to show up! :)

I think my dad was thinking of asking a guy in ca. If he wanted to come. He goes all over the place just for fun and I think its pretty fast. I was also thinking as I was talking to my brother about this next year. Would it be a good idea to have to payouts one for buick powered class and non buick powered? Just an Idea. :)

volvoman said:
I think my dad was thinking of asking a guy in ca. If he wanted to come. He goes all over the place just for fun and I think its pretty fast. I was also thinking as I was talking to my brother about this next year. Would it be a good idea to have to payouts one for buick powered class and non buick powered? Just an Idea. :)
I believe it was set up like that last year. Here's the payout thread.
http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165318 We hope to see your crew there and if not you can always contact Geno to sponsor. :D

yup I see

:rolleyes: I guess I did not realize that. Yes it would be nice to see RJC out at the track. It gets better and better every year :biggrin: