Turbo Thunder T-Shirt orders

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I wanted to get a feel for what sizes and how many to order :)

Wish list:

size-XL
quantity- 3

size- xs (or kid sized!)
quantity- 1 (gotta break in the 6 year old right!

$15.00 for adult Small to X large sizes :)
Kids sizes will be less :cool:
Larger sizes XX Large and Larger will be more :cool:

ALL profits go to payouts :) ;)

KEVINS87T said:
one large
I will only be selling them at the track or at my shop and dont have the time to send then out :) Sorry :cool: I might be able to sell any left overs after the event...

3xl shirt for me and a medium for Trina. If possible I'd pay extra for a 24 mos (2T) size for Hannah.

Sorry I missed this one.

Adam

HYBRIDT said:
3xl shirt for me and a medium for Trina. If possible I'd pay extra for a 24 mos (2T) size for Hannah.

Sorry I missed this one.

Adam

Im not sure how small of a shirt it will fit on? I will ask my buddy that makes the shirts :)

couple 2XL and a couple kids sizes (probably youth large but I'll have to double check)

Gene, we want 3 XL's
Wouldnt it be funny to see Rockford wear one.. LOL
He would hate me, but hey Cairns are models for all those dog clothes. How gay.. I know you wouldn't put one on Morrise, although it may look nice with that pink collar.

geno said:
I will only be selling them at the track or at my shop and dont have the time to send then out :) Sorry :cool: I might be able to sell any left overs after the event...

So you're saying I have to fly out there to get one......... XL.... :D sure would like to have one of them babies....

JCotton said:
So you're saying I have to fly out there to get one......... XL.... :D sure would like to have one of them babies....
This year im ordering enough to send one to all the sponsors :)
We thank you for your support Jack :smile: Its not a large event but its the best us Leftcoast guys got :cool: