Turbo Hayabusa goes 220mph and GSX-R 600 Turbo bike.... ***VIDEO***

Man this is the last time I post any bike vids cause they cause too much controversy!:D ;) :eek: :confused:

I ve got a turbo bike and a busa in the garage.....

and the record for a street bike is 246.....on a turbo busa....at bonneville.....he actually ran around 251 in one direction....

Question: Where can you ride a bike that fast.....

Answer: any side street.....

How fast can a turbo busa go? As fast as anyone wants to go...

The number is really irrelavent.....only people that have riden a turbo bike even have an idea of what its like......

Originally posted by 1320
I ve got a turbo bike and a busa in the garage.....

and the record for a street bike is 246.....on a turbo busa....at bonneville.....he actually ran around 251 in one direction....

Question: Where can you ride a bike that fast.....

Answer: any side street.....

How fast can a turbo busa go? As fast as anyone wants to go...

The number is really irrelavent.....only people that have riden a turbo bike even have an idea of what its like......

Got life insurance?:D ;) J/K

On a serious note how much rwhp does a turbo hayabusa usually have and what do they run in the 1/4 with a good driver?
TIA:) :cool:

Nxt Level Racing sells a kit for the Busa' that costs $7000.00 They claim 350 rwhp at 18 psi.They also have a 500 rwhp Honda Blackbird that has ran 8.0 no wheelie bar & 68inch wheelbase. If your able to get your hands on Cycle World from Feb 2002 you can read about it.

Very mild turbo busas are 250 rwhp, many like nlr's are like 350 to 400....

They dynoed their bike at 632 I think........

Most mild ones run low 9's to high 8's on dot tire.......at 164 ish......

The faster street bikes run 8.20's or so at 175

I think the fastest is around 7.7's at 190 +

at the end of the video when he is doing 100 the lines and on-coming traffic look like about 30 mph to me.