Turbo buicks racing in Cincinnati

national84

Heavy breather
Just in case everyone missed the thread, there will be a Tri-State turbo club meet at the Tri-State dragway in Cincy on 4-17. I will bring a grill and provide burgers and dogs, you bring your cooler and we'll run their tune and test all day.

www.tristatedragway.com

We will also have some after track activity....Cruise in etc. There will be plenty of cars, Syclone and Typhoons as well, and an 84 Wh1 with a custom converted intake which will be debuted to the TR community.

Lets go racing on the 17th

Thanks for the heads up!
I just got the thing fired up and looking to get it tuned in before Norwalk.Hope to see you their

?

Give us a little more info. What time will it start? end? Test and tune only? Buicks only? I/m about 2 hours North west of Tristate. Would be a good tune up for Norwalk in case I/m lucky enough to get my money pit back together and it will stay together!!!

tri-state runs t&t on every Sat, 1-6...we are doing a cruise in after....should be a blast.

I will provide a grill burgers and dogs, and you bring a cooler with your favorite beverages...no glass

This will be an open test and tune...we were too late to rent the track, but we should have quite a few Syclones/Typhoons in attendance as well as Tr's and whatever else decides to show for the meet.

Tristate runs their regular weekend race on Sunday fr $$ or trophies I guess , and there may be a few who stay over for the Sunday festivities as well.

We'd love to see you there.

Mike

It would be great

I don't know if I'll have everything back together by then but hopefully I will!

If so, I'll try and make it!