Turbo Buick on a car lot in Muskogee, OK

kjhansen

Hey, anybody from Muskogee, OK out there? I was driving through on the way home to Missouri and spotted a TR of some kind (Grand National maybe, year unknown) on a car lot. Right as I came into town from the south on Highway 69, right side of the road. Anybody know anything about the car?
Keith
(Currently without my own TR but taking care of my son's '86 while he's deployed)

might be worth looking into. my T Type sat on a used car dealer's lot for 13 years with what the owner of the lot thought was a blown motor.
he wanted $5k for the car for the longest time, which is why it sat there. i happened to stop in and ask about it right when he was getting sick of looking at it, and bought it for $2k.
when i got it home, i ran a compression check and found no compression in 2 cylinders right next to each other- a good sign of a blown head gasket. pulled it apart and found the blown gasket. $100 in parts and 10 hours of my own labor, and i had a running car. when i drove it up to his lot a week later to show him what was wrong, he offered me my money back. i told him the car was worth at least $5k, and he threw me off his lot for trying to screw him over.. that was fun..