Turbo and Injector help

MN250R

hello, i have been out of the loop for a while. I have a te44 turbo, rjc power plate, and motron 60lb injectors ready to install in my car. I was thinking of purchasing a turbo tweak chip because of the good results i have read about them. My question is, is there anything else i would need to install with these mods? Like a wastegate or can i use my stock one. the chip should control the boost correct? i already have the parts installed that our in my sig. fuel pump, exhaust etc.. thanks for the help

if you will be running more boost than the stock wastegate actuator will accomodate (stock usually up to 15-18# of boost) then you could get a high boost adjustable actuator or an inline boost controller. the inline boost controller which RJC Racing sells will allow slightly better spooling than a boost bleed off style boost controller (the chip does not control boost).

how much boost you plan on running? pump gas, race gas, or alky?
which version tt chip?

Hello,
Thanks for the response. I plan on running pump gas 92-93 octane; So i'm planning on getting a TT chip designed for pump gas. I would most likely leave it the boost to around 15-18 psi if that would work. Im hoping with what i have done to my car already but adding a te44 turbo, motron 60lb injectors, a RJC power plate and a TT chip will wake it up more since i just had the transmission built with a pats converter.

sounds like you may be fine with the stock wastegate actuator (as long as the diaphram is not leaking) however I would still use the Rjc Racing boost controller....just my opinion, they are relatively cheap. I'm using a joe-p boost controller and have had good results, it's basically the same style boost controller (ball and spring). joepmbc.com