Turbo 5.3 build

It's the p trim t76 with the ball bearing upgrade. For a little known company I've been happy so far and it seems to be quality built but I plan to upgrade to something bigger this winter.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The Edelbrock pro flo and the holley high ram are the only 2 true ram style intakes. The holley mid ram is a dual plane carb intake with the plenum bolted on top to give the look of the high ram. The mid ram will fit our cars I think as its the sane height as the pro flo but I don't see why anyone would want it because you pretty much loose the advantages of that style if intake other than the added volume from the plenum. If you want to a carb style intake a vr jr or super victor with a 4150 tb is the way to go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What transmission are you running and did you have to do any modification to the driveline. Byw car looks bad ass

T56 trans I had to cut about 2 inches out if the driveshaft and make a new crossmember but that's basically it. It's a royal pita to find somewhere to mount the clutch pedal tho. I'm switching to a 4l80 this winter to be more friendly with the big turbo and everything with the new engine setup I'm working on.

Nope I hate it with a passion shifts like crap one of the biggest reasons I'm taking it out for a auto. Only thing I like about is that I can cruse at 60 turning 1300 rpm