Tuning with cal in pittsburgh

looking to go xfi from cal right now-
this would be a good opportunity
i need detail of cost and when

We still got room for 1 more car. Its setup for June 11th.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We still got room for 1 more car. Its setup for June 11th.

would love to join in on this..my cars never been on a dyno and I def. need zeroed in on my tune. If you still need another car pleez lemme know, along with what the cost/car would be so I can try to plan on bein there. TIA.

Dyno day

Attachments

• 1402517516670.jpg
    1402517516670.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 205
Wanted to give a huge Thank You to Cal for the wonderful day of tuning. My car is spot on.

Thank you to everyone! I had a busy, but fun day. Everyone was pretty well prepared. We worked through a few problems and we ended up making over 2500+ hp on a Mustang Dyno with the 5 cars. That is impressive! If you guys drop me an email at Cal@HartlinePerformance.com I will email you each your final tunes and data logs. Thanks again!

I got to meet cal and his son yesterday. Them to guys are nices to people in the world. My brother kevin had his white t type tuned by cal. Car made good power but they thought it should of made more. Cal thought it was a ignition module going bad. Then cal said pull the plug he would like to see them. All said an done here he hads so bad plugs. Put new plugs in and put it on the dyno again and made over a 100 hp more instantly. Thank you so much Cal for your great knowledge!!!! You saved kevin some money by that. You and your son are such nice people. I can"t what to see you again. Thanks gary

Thank you Gary. You guys are top notch. Please call or text if you guys need anything.