Tuning with cal in pittsburgh

Fatpig

Just trying to gage some interest. See if anybody wants to join in. Hopefully sometime in april-may

Rick

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cal is coming to Norwalk on April 25th-26th. Cars from Pittsburgh already reserving spots. Go straight from the dyno to the track.

Coach my wife works that weekend I can't make it. Trying to work around her schedule. I don't have anyone to watch my children.

Coach my wife works that weekend I can't make it. Trying to work around her schedule. I don't have anyone to watch my children.

Hell...throw'em in the trunk and bring'em which ya'...

I'm in for this since I missed getting dyno'd in Norwalk. I got tuned, but didn't get numbers at WOT.
I'd be in for doing this.
Thanks

I have had 2 or 3 Pittsburgh guys asking about me coming up. I'll see if I can dig up their names. My weekends are booked pretty far out right now. Weekdays have more flexibility.

Im in for this as well. How many guys do we need?

The most economical is 5 cars. Less than that raises the cost/car. More than that usually adds another day.

Count me in on this, I also missed my Norwalk dyno time because my car was not ready (rough winter). Put me on the list and I will be ready weekday would be better for me but I will move my schedule for whenever is good for Cal. Also I can make a few phone calls to get more cars if you need them. Let me know.
Thanks

Somebody needs to coordinate this with Cal. I wish I could, but I don't know shit about Pittsburgh or the shops there. I'll be busy with the Nasty Wendy build, so I'll get on the list, but I cannot take this on too.

Ill start making calls tomorrow to find a dyno. Any one have a timeline for how long before they are ready.

Guys, I'm all for having it at my shop if you want, but I dont know Cal's thoughts on inertia dyno's and turbo cars. If you guys want to rent the dyno I'll have prices to Kevin in the morning. He has been to my place a few times now. Would love to have you all come down.

How does somewhere around june 11-13 work for everyone. That is what works best for Cal.

I'll have to pass on that time frame. Don't change on my account. I got tuned already...I just didn't get a dyno number.