ttaowner continued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollogy accepted bruce.I was wondering what the heck you were taking about.I read everything on here and you are the nicest sounding guy on this board.thanks for saying somthing out loud too.what ever the james thing.you guys love em...good for you.that's not my experience.and anything he has to say about me is second hand info from the looser that sold me a pos drivetrain.he got exactly what he had coming.and just for the record lenny and all who read this...I STILL HAVE YOUR REAREND AND THE WHOLE ENGINE.LIKE I TOLD YOU 20 TIMES BEFORE.GIVE ME WHAT I PAYED FOR AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR REAR BACK AND YOUR ENGINE.you tried scamming the wrong guy.and one more thing...james,a guy on this board inquires on parts your trying to sell and you tell him openly for all the world to see"YOUR NOT THE MOST INPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE"I simply made a statement and ill say it again....WHAT A BUISNESS MAN.good luck to you with your illegitament buisness under a shopping mall with no dismantlers licence,no ct tax#,no FEIN#.

Apollogy accepted bruce.I was wondering what the heck you were taking about.I read everything on here and you are the nicest sounding guy on this board.thanks for saying somthing out loud too.what ever the james thing.you guys love em...good for you.that's not my experience.and anything he has to say about me is second hand info from the looser that sold me a pos drivetrain.he got exactly what he had coming.and just for the record lenny and all who read this...I STILL HAVE YOUR REAREND AND THE WHOLE ENGINE.LIKE I TOLD YOU 20 TIMES BEFORE.GIVE ME WHAT I PAYED FOR AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR REAR BACK AND YOUR ENGINE.you tried scamming the wrong guy.and one more thing...james,a guy on this board inquires on parts your trying to sell and you tell him openly for all the world to see"YOUR NOT THE MOST INPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE"I simply made a statement and ill say it again....WHAT A BUISNESS MAN.good luck to you with your illegitament buisness under a shopping mall with no dismantlers licence,no ct tax#,no FEIN#.
...and have a nice day.:smile:

well im happy you all like james so much.you can have em.just expressing my opinion the way i see it concidering my dealings,my observations,and my conversation with others.you dont like it,i dont care .too bad.and bruce...read this if you want and dont respond if you dont want too.but i beleive you were the guy that was interested in the concert door speaker holders that YOU ASKED ME ABOUT.i never had any of those advertised anywhere for sale.i told you i had to remove the door panels still but it was the dead of winter.you told me no problem you could wait.when i did take them off there were none.i told you this and your answers to me were so kind that i told you you were the nicest person i ever dealt with on here,remember that?YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. this web site is just a place i come to,to learn a few things and buy lots of parts for my car.it in no way effects my life or defines who i am.so if you or others dont like me or what i say, who cares.

Haha... your an idiot

I dont care what anyone says about james he's a stand up guy & i will keep buying from him.... Point blank!!!!!!

daniel j mxxxxxxx
11 xxxxxxxxxx pines
xxxxxxx mass
xxxxx

guess threads like this is why you go by grumpy! because i don't see "grumpy" in your name or address?
Anybody who would pull a stunt like this on a public message board has a screw loose and on many boards, would have been banned immediately. It's clear from the response that "James" posted when I asked if he "actually answered" PM's that is the case.
Being a member of the TB community for over 10-years, I'm surprised that some of your support this type of behavior simply because this guy has amassed a garage full of junk.
After seeing the above, I'm glad I didn't call and let him have my cell number or buy anything and let him have my mailing address. If I complained about something he'd have posted it all over the internet to "get even" with me.
S.

uh oh:eek: this doesnt look good for you.wanna put lies up about me on your home page.be my guest.what a shame.
check out that second paragraph,THATS YOU JAMES.

Operating Without Dealer or Repairer License
It is illegal to engage in the business of repairing or selling motor vehicles to consumers in Connecticut without a Connecticut Dealer License. No out-of-state dealer license is legal for the repair or sale of motor vehicles to consumers within Connecticut.

Anyone found selling or repairing motor vehicles in Connecticut without a Connecticut Dealer License is committing a class B misdemeanor and is subject to arrest. Also, no one may operate a "motor vehicle recycler's yard" without a Connecticut Recycler's License.

If you are aware of someone operating an unlicensed dealer or repairer business, you may send a detailed, written complaint to:

Department of Motor Vehicles
Dealer Enforcement Unit, Room 145
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161

You should also send a copy to the local zoning authority and police department of the town in which the business is located.

Complaints against active licensed dealers and repairers should be sent in writing to the DMV's Consumer Complaint Center.

JUST SAW YOUR NEW SIGNATURE SO I HAVE TO EDIT !YOU DID TELL ME YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY WHEN I WAS AT YOUR SHOP LAST FALL SO I KINDA HAVE BOTH SIDES !!!!!!! THANKS FOR HELPING WITH ADVERTISING :) I APPRECIATE IT !!!

You made up bs in my thread that i was selling parts in. So that was a lie by you which makes you a liar !!!! Your statement in my thread was "i was looking for gas money like a crack whore" i did not ask you for gas money and i am not a crack whore so i guess that still makes you a liar !!!!

You stole a 8.5 rear end from lenny/ boosdeznuts which makes you a thief !!!! Lets tell the story here the way it was told to me by lenny from i can remember. He sold you 1 rear but let you take 2 that way you could pick the better one ! You were also taking a whole gn that way you could every single part you needed to convert your plain worthless regal into something more valuable. You picked up the gn in person from lenny. You heard the car run and drove it onto the trailer and at that time you paid for what you going to keep and were going to return the rest of the gn minus drivetrain and wiring etc.... But later on once the car was home you agreed to buy the rest of the car which you were going to pay the agreed balance on the gn.once the running car was ripped apart meaning you totally took the engine apart that was in running condition you now wanted to renogotiate your deal/ keep lennys/boostdeznuts rear that he was suppose to get back because you found the running engine was .040 over and had a turned crank. Well most of us did not buy these cars new and im positive lenny does not have xray vision so i dont know how he could tell you something he didnt know? Either way you made a deal with him and he held up his end and you are man enough to hold up your end by returning his rear that he should of had back last november 2010, so that my friend makes you a thief !!!!!

and why are we even having this pissing contest you started???? Why did you call me a d1ck to start it all? What i had posted to snorman in my thread was none of your business on how i handle things? I have never gone into your forsale threads and started any trouble? So tell us all why did you start all of this???? What are you hoping to get out of this very public fight?

I'M SURE LENNY/BOOSTDEZNUTS CAN VERIFY WHAT I AM SAYING. YOU GUYS CAN PM HIM FOR HIS SIDE !!!

AND NOT TO STIR ANYTHING UP BETWEEN MYSELF AND GRUMPY BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER MET HIM! NEVER SOLD ANYTHING TO HIM !!! AND NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM GRUMPY !!! HIS PROBLEM WITH ME FROM MY PERSPECTIVE WAS THAT I WAS BASHING HIS TO BE SON INLAW OR SOME STUFF ! AT THIS POINT GRUMPY HAS NOT PUBLICLY BOTHERED ME SINCE AND I HAVE NOT BOTHERED HIM SINCE AND I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY !!!!

THREAD BELOW IS WHERE EARCHER STARTED THIS WHOLE FIGHT CHECK POST #35 WHERE HE CALLS ME A D1CK FOR NO REASON? HE DID THIS OUT OF THE BLUE FOR NO REASON

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/348564-pics-garage-full-parts-3000sqft-full.html

AND IN POST # 37 I SIMPLY SAID TO EARCHER TO F OFF AND THAT IS WHAT CAUSED HIM TO START WRITING ALL THE BS THAT WAS REMOVED FROM MY THREAD THAT I WAS RESPONDING TO. IT WAS NOT A 1 SIDED CONVERSATION AS IT NOW APPEARS. ALL EARCHERS POSTS WERE REMOVED BY SHANE/SGRIM PER MY REQUEST.

SO NOW EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU STARTED THIS FIGHT BY YOURSELF!!!!

And just remember when you convert a plain old worthless Regal with a turbo Buick motor, you need one of those detailed special MVD composite inspections to make it completely LEGAL in CT. :eek:

Here's the address: :p

Department of Motor Vehicles
Dealer Enforcement Unit, Room 145
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161

AT THIS POINT GRUMPY HAS NOT PUBLICLY BOTHERED ME SINCE AND I HAVE NOT BOTHERED HIM SINCE AND I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY !!!! [/QUOTE]

well stop writing in capital letters and gay colors :eek:

Sgrim / shane earcher and i kissed and made up and we would appreciate if this thread was just deleted or if that is not possible please lock it. Earcher is suppose to be posting a confirmation of what i just said in a few hours ! Also please delete the bs that was posted in my thread about all of this and what was said about him. I called him and we talked for over a hour and i apologized for what i said and he apologized too!

This whole thing managed to ruin both of our holidays ! I also apologize to the board for anybody that happened to waste their time reading all of this ! Sorry

:cool:

Attachments

• CapsLock.jpg
    CapsLock.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 143
I'm glad to hear both of you guys settled this....that's just great...it shows that you both are good guys.....it's really the only way to do thing, just talk it over and be friends again.....I admire both of you for coming to a compromise.....takes a lot to do this, but you both have done the right thing......

Bruce salutes the both of you.....great news.....now I can be happy.:biggrin:
Turbo boys can always solve problems.....with cars, women, and among themselves....:rolleyes: Hmmmmmm. The women part, well, er....ah...hmmmm.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I will move to the PTA, problem thread archive, and hopefully we can all forget it:cool:

yep,james and i talked on the phone for quite a while today and resolved our differences.i will admit that i jump on him a bit in the beginning and sort of started it.i appologized to him and he to me.some times i can get a little overboard with things for sure and i know that.(after all...who puts 20 g's into a na regal :eek:)ME lol.i have a tendancy to run with things once i get started.so i appologize to all who got involved and to james again openly for all to see.but just for the record book...THERE WAS NO KISSING.(sorry james,couldnt help myself:biggrin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.