Tta Vs. Mustang Tonight

JSTTA

Hi All, I'm New To The Turbo World. I Bought Car 1240. What A Blast, I Was A Muscle Car Guy, But Nothing Like A Leather Interior, Great Handleing, Fast Air Conditioned Car.
I Live On Long Island New York And About 2hrs Ago On Rt 25a In Miller Place , A New Mustang With Nice Rims And Exhaust Tried Me. At 40 Mph I Pulled From Him Like He Was On The Brakes. At The Next Light , He Tried Again. The Results Were Worse For Him. I Was Just Going To The Store For Soda And That Made My Night!! Love This Car!!!:)

Welcome to an addition worse than crack.... well... I've never had crack.... but I can't imagine it being any more addictive.... :eek:

Hey Shawn, Love The Car. S/w Pete A Few Times, And Got It Running Real Well. Can't Wait For New Rear And Englishtown!! Talk To You Soon, I'll Let You Guys Know When I'll Be There!!

JSTTA said:
Hey Shawn, Love The Car. S/w Pete A Few Times, And Got It Running Real Well. Can't Wait For New Rear And Englishtown!! Talk To You Soon, I'll Let You Guys Know When I'll Be There!!

Congrats man, enjoy the TTA.... :biggrin:

I love to send them home wondering what just happend and second guessing the fast car they thought they had. My Last person was in a new Ford Lightning. I was making a lunch run.

Thanks For The Reply's. Having A Blast So Far. Can't Wait For Spring Weather!!! Hey Tta1240 You Gotta Change Your Screen Name Now!!! Just Kiddin! Were You The 1st Owner??