TTA on Ebay

I got his phone number so I'll be calling him tomorrow and I'll go look at it. Anyone still interested in the car?

yea he finally e-mailed me as well.. 72firebird head on over there and crawl all over that thing and report back to us! :cool:

I got the guys number and tried calling him like all day yesterday and then left him a message around 7pm to call me back. He didn't call back so I called him a couple times today and he didn't answer. I won't be able to make it out there until maybe Wednesday if he calls me back at all. I'll let you know but he doesn't seem too interested in selling the car if he's hardly returning any emails or phone calls.

He just e-mailed me a few times tonight. Must be a really old guy or something. I have to read his e-mail 5 times to figure out what he's getting at! :eek: Let us know how you make out.

phillyturbosix said:
He just e-mailed me a few times tonight. Must be a really old guy or something. I have to read his e-mail 5 times to figure out what he's getting at! :eek: Let us know how you make out.

see!!! damm punk kids can't even read :rolleyes: :p sounds like the guy doesn't care if he sells it :confused: hmmm almost sounds like me !!! hmmm NO I would take the $$$$ and run :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
see!!! damm punk kids can't even read :rolleyes: :p sounds like the guy doesn't care if he sells it :confused: hmmm almost sounds like me !!! hmmm NO I would take the $$$$ and run :biggrin:

Ya, you'd take the $...............as long as it was the $$$$$$$$$$ ;) :biggrin:

phillyturbosix said:
Does sound like an old guy who didn't give a darn about or selling the car, hence, the diabled tag behind the front seat. Does the MAF hose and the turbo cover look different or is that form the flash?

BTW, what is a fair price for a car in this condition if everything reported back by 72firebird is ok? Never owned a TTA, but if the price is right, might consider.

8t7gn said:
Does sound like an old guy who didn't give a darn about or selling the car, hence, the diabled tag behind the front seat. Does the MAF hose and the turbo cover look different or is that form the flash?

BTW, what is a fair price for a car in this condition if everything reported back by 72firebird is ok? Never owned a TTA, but if the price is right, might consider.

I think a fair price for a 8,700 mile TTA in pretty decent condition would be around $18k.

72firebird said:
I think a fair price for a 8,700 mile TTA in pretty decent condition would be around $18k.
Thanks, when are you heading down there to check it out?

72firebird said:

Something tells me it won't be in 8700 mile shape.

Jim, e-mail me his latest responses

8t7gn said:
Thanks, when are you heading down there to check it out?

I'll tyr reaching him again tomorrow and I'll email him tonight. If I can get him to respond I'll be able to go Wed which is still before the auction ends I believe.

72firebird said:
I'll tyr reaching him again tomorrow and I'll email him tonight. If I can get him to respond I'll be able to go Wed which is still before the auction ends I believe.

Did you hear back from him?

72firebird said:
not yet, I'll try calling again today and I sent him an email on Sunday, but I haven't recieved a response yet.

Thanks. I guess his -1 rating speaks volumes.

I think he's just fishing. Maybe listed the car and hoped someone would dump a 30K bid on it or something. I bet if you e-mail him offering him 30K for the car you'll get a response and phone numbers in a hurry. The few e-mails I got from him it seemed that way. I'm sure it will end not much higher then it is and you'll never see it again.

phillyturbosix said:
I think he's just fishing. Maybe listed the car and hoped someone would dump a 30K bid on it or something. I bet if you e-mail him offering him 30K for the car you'll get a response and phone numbers in a hurry. The few e-mails I got from him it seemed that way. I'm sure it will end not much higher then it is and you'll never see it again.

That car would be a great deal at 30. :eek: :D

70Mach1 said:
Thanks. I guess his -1 rating speaks volumes.

Not only does his feedback rating suck ass.......check out the spelling in his Feedback "Left For Others".......ridiculous :confused: